or Connect

Posts by Tardek

Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Considering that's probably in AUD it doesn't sound too far-fetched, I'm sure there are places in London that charge similar amounts... I have never paid so much in a Sydney bar.
Looking at hundreds rather than thousands of dollars per dress.
I'd do it for a suitably noble purpose.
Quote: Originally Posted by madaboutshirt Beers in Sydney's top bars cost about 10 bucks each and cocktails for about $25. You are talking straight out of your anus.
Let her come on to him, have her lean into the kiss, then tell her "No, I can't, it's not right", and cold shoulder her. Then tell her BF what she did because you think it's the "right thing to do". Sorry, your friend.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek The toe thumbs ruin her for me. Thanks, assholes. Quote: Originally Posted by Zenny toe thumb. do not want. My insidious plan succeeds!
1. looks like she's peering scornfully at a tat, actually. 2. Agree with above supposition. 3. Probably correct, or he's having a John Dorian moment of reflection.
h8 google analytics.
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 For the record you do know that is not true at all. Men and women have the same number of ribs. We are just stupid and accept ridiculous things like this and never to bother counting for ourselves. Quote: Originally Posted by Gradstudent78 Yeah I know its not true (I've studied my share of skeletal biology and forensic anthropology), thats why it is ridiculous. Yes but...
I only take pics of worthwhile accomplishments. I snob on your accomplishments!