or Connect

Posts by Tardek

Quote: Originally Posted by madaboutshirt Ok, I just saw this one. Obviously we go to different bars. I did say "top bars" and I wasn't referring to pubs. Fuck yeah I can get a schooner of Toohey's New from my local RSL for about $3.5. Yes, you do go to top establishments like star city, after all!
Money is just an IOU. What's the difference between a government backed IOU and a government backed IOU?
Quote: ...cyber-micturition... This is a reference to something in the first movie. I don't get it. What does it mean?
I would rather kill myself than sit through waiting for godot.
I did... Didn't mind this style of dress, but sadly I'm pretty limited to brick-and-mortar shops at the moment, so the best I can do online is get a feel for styles I like.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Considering that's probably in AUD it doesn't sound too far-fetched, I'm sure there are places in London that charge similar amounts... I have never paid so much in a Sydney bar.
Looking at hundreds rather than thousands of dollars per dress.
I'd do it for a suitably noble purpose.
Quote: Originally Posted by madaboutshirt Beers in Sydney's top bars cost about 10 bucks each and cocktails for about $25. You are talking straight out of your anus.
Let her come on to him, have her lean into the kiss, then tell her "No, I can't, it's not right", and cold shoulder her. Then tell her BF what she did because you think it's the "right thing to do". Sorry, your friend.