or Connect

Posts by Tardek

Sorry folks, the girl in somebody to love by the boogie pimps destroys all.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Ha- I get what you are saying... but to see these two live on stage together in London... You're right, I actually revisited this thread later the same night I posted and went, hmm, maybe I would watch it for the actors. But then my sanity reasserted itself.
You guys are massive nerds. I want the full implication of my telling you that on an internet forum to seep in.
Quote: Originally Posted by kuwisdelu I'm tattooed. Just to make sure for all the tribal armband haters... Is it okay if I actually am an Indian and the design is one of my tribe's with symbols from my clan? Trust me, you'd never find it on a white guy Quote: Originally Posted by Ahab Are you like 1/32 Indian or an actual Indian and accepted by your tribe? Are the tattoos from your tribe and befitting of your...
Quote: Originally Posted by madaboutshirt ok, I see your sarcasm. You probably consider Tank, Ivy, Establishment to be Sydney's top establishments, or if you are a student perhaps Cheers, Bar Ace. Anyway I don't blame you for not having been around much. Astro Bar is actually on the top floor of Star City, it is one of the top bars if you have never been there, great view (at least on one side) and not overly crowded, just the way I like it. There are...
Sorry to hear you got dropped, TJ.
Quote: Originally Posted by madaboutshirt Ok, I just saw this one. Obviously we go to different bars. I did say "top bars" and I wasn't referring to pubs. Fuck yeah I can get a schooner of Toohey's New from my local RSL for about $3.5. Yes, you do go to top establishments like star city, after all!
Quote: ...cyber-micturition... This is a reference to something in the first movie. I don't get it. What does it mean?
I would rather kill myself than sit through waiting for godot.
I did... Didn't mind this style of dress, but sadly I'm pretty limited to brick-and-mortar shops at the moment, so the best I can do online is get a feel for styles I like.