or Connect

Posts by Tardek

Has anyone noticed that since feminism came and went, women don't want to do any work around the house, and they don't want to do any work on the job? But they still want equal pay, and they still want doors opened for them. CONSPIRACY!
My dog.
Quote: Originally Posted by dbtbandit67 why pretentious alpha males always got to get the last word fragile egos, sheesh This one's easy - they know you want the last word, but they also know you aren't alpha enough to take it. Woof! You just got peed on.
No, was merely interested in seeing what she looked like before being thumbnailed. Having later seen said larger picture, I am rendered less than impressed. Thanks for the interest though!
I was once told by door staff to remove my bowtie (I had just come from an event to which I wore my tux).
I spend the day wondering when a certain renegade state will give Her Majesty's colony back.
Quote: Originally Posted by identity-x never did it for me. still doesn't. I mean...I'd wreck her, but she's barely on my radar. +1, if I were single. I did find her quite attractive when she first started popping up, but she certainly hasn't improved with time. She's like toilet paper that's been used to wipe one too many asses (ie, two asses).
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta why not consider a tennis club? Quote: Originally Posted by trex matador, who is the girl in our avatar? Quote: Originally Posted by millionaire75 yes, I would like to know as well. I shall add my voice to those of the masses. Although, being less picky, I would be content with knowing where you found her.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dashaansafin One on one coach for the basics, thats how I went. +1. I wouldn't go with a specific program, I'd just go to your local club or driving range and book in a couple of lessons with the local pro. You shouldn't even need too many clubs, and they'll probably let you demo the ones you do need (most likely will start off with a 5 or a 7 or something around there). I spent much of my life hating golf, but...
Quote: Originally Posted by tiecollector What's up with people always taking notes no matter what? How do you have a 10 minute business meeting and end up with 3 pages full of notes? What are these people writing down? I feel like sometimes a transcript would have been shorter. I get this and do this - it's important if people want to sue you later while alleging you have or have not said something. Quote: Originally Posted by...