or Connect

Posts by steveoffice

Do you guys have the dvn blue painted shirt in 44 by any chance???
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol varsity looks nice with orange Quote: Originally Posted by transient Needs more pics linkinwaye looks pretty good bro. Snowman, I think I gave you some unwarranted crap earlier on for which i apologize, but since I've joined i was lucky enough to witness your transformation. Really good stuff, your aesthetic is really coming together and you can tell even by your body language that...
Quote: Originally Posted by notwithit Yeah, the shift to Junya and whatnot makes sense and all, but I like this stuff more. (You look taller, too.) I actually prefer scott in junya. Jw gives 10x more swag than all brack evrything.
Quote: Originally Posted by reezy Snow what are those sneaks? Kva
Quote: Originally Posted by g transistor I think it would look better with something besides a tee. Tee + jacket almost always makes you look like an H&M fashionista, especially with Aldens lol thats exactly what i thought when i put it together. i love blazer + tee though
from the weekend... alexander mcqueen - neil barrett - dior homme - alden i would normally have gone with lanvin captoes but trying to break in the cordo as fast as possible.
now at $70
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice Some dude posted a fit pic on SZ, looked awesome as hell really? i must've missed it. pics pleaz Quote: Originally Posted by xccx pics.... i love the leather but it doesn't look very good on you. the rest of your clothes is way too mall brandish for a runway piece like that, and cut of the jacket is not flattering to your body. For the jacket is too "overdesigned"...
Quote: Originally Posted by jet Good input, what's a good price for these? I do want good bass though seems you can't have both. Collecting data at this point for when the time comes I want to get something nice. you dont want to get something too nice unless all your music is cd or better quality. otherwise youll be hearing all the imperfections of itune quality audio files...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one If it doesn't feel good (to wear, and to look at in the mirror) then it's not good for you. end of story. +1 why waste 2k to feel self concious. shouldnt a grail item have the opposite effect? Sick leather nevertheless. Give it to me and ill rock it without problem here in the midwest