or Connect

Posts by steveoffice

I hate to depart with this piece because I absolutely love it, but I found another piece that I love more and my wife is not letting me have both I pre-ordered from SP, and I didn't even have a chance to wear it out once. Paid close to $600, and it can be yours for much less. The quality of the fabric is one of the best that I've seen. Construction and fit is immaculate as expected from Schneider. Composition: 75% wool, 25% polyester, 5% cashmere Condition: 10/10 comes...
Got my CLO today Thank you Joseph for expedited shipping. I'm always impressed by the quality of the fabric and construction of SS.
Camo shirt from Spring 2012 collection. 100% Viscose. Made in Portugal. It's an awesome shirt but just doesn't get enough wear. Condition: 9/10 Measurements: -Shoulder: 16.75 -chest: 19.5 -Length: 29 -Sleeve: 26
A rare piece from one of the best Stephan Schneider collections! 100% cotton Made in Belgium Measurements: -shoulder: 17 -chest: 19.5 -length: 26 -sleeve: 25 Condition: 8/10 *Shipping and Paypal fees not included.
awesome stuff. could you post shoulder and chest measurements for the raf coat?
Never a bad thing to look like Parker
^yes please @LA Guy
uniqlo flannels. just got them last night. to replace my old pair that is dying
i dig the lining
[[SPOILER]] this is great