or Connect

Posts by ~ B ~

Oh it's pretty easy...Buy that big shiny watch with a hole in the dial, that has this funny moving revolving thingie. Then email their CEO Charlie with a pic asking for a matching bespoke espresso demitasse...
Thanks mate! More delicious pics in Part II to come...One question to you guys - any interest in seeing pics from the Van Cleef booth ? My partner was trying on the enamel dial watches. Sidenote (of clearly no importance ) - Van Cleef had by far the hottest models (not of the watch kind!)
As promised, photos from the Watches&Wonders event in HK last month... Part 1 - Entering the fair, and private viewing of novelties at the Vacheron Constantin salon And on my wrist...
Something like this Racing Green and Burnt Orange, two runs I currently have in production with W Bill that will be ready in time for the Singapore summer.
Anyone keen on doing a purple linen run with W Bill together with me? Either lighter purple (almost a lavender shade) or a darker, royal purple. Would be perfect for a sportcoat (3m), a waistcoat (1m) and odd pants (2m). Each worn separately of course. Pics from an old issue of The Rake [IMG
Taking a supermodel out today... still my favourite VC from the fleet... 58 years and still the thinnest movement ever made.
As promised, some salacious watch pics from my HK trip... a pretty rare watch, in fact live photos were not even allowed at its unveiling at SIHH in Jan Wouldnt buy it though.. look at how ridiculously huge it is. Lange should have made it a pocket watch, especially given the 42500.
Totally agree Mimo... while there was probably 10 million sitting right there (according to the owner's estimation), none of them were to my liking. Even the Patek (some sort of crazy grande comp) was waay too thick. Owner's favourite watch is the one at upper row, second from left, some sort of Greubel Forsey prototype. Worth more than 2 mill apparently. Shots coming soon of the HM4 panda piece unique's funny looking arse. I thought it was kinda funny And it must be a...
Hi friends, Just got back from a hectic week of watch ogling and yumcha-ing at the Watches&Wonders event in Hong Kong. Have lots of delicious watch pics to post up soon - in the meantime I leave you with this shot from the Independents exhibition in Singapore the week before, and another of a friend's watch collection on show there... Now whether it rivals Madame Upton, that's a different story... p.s. anyone care to identify the watches in the box? Lots of prototypes...
I can understand the appeal of history and heritage for watches. But it is important to understand the true histories of the respective brands, and not be swayed by marketing. In the watch industry, brands frequently use heritage as an excuse to deliver less substance. All the great names are guilty of this.Think about new brands like Lange or Moser. They are both brands that have been brought back to life by businessmen and sustained by conglomerates, with little relation...