or Connect

Posts by ~ B ~

This is correct. Sorry as well for any inconvenience to anyone. I wanted to hold off taking payment until after I could get hold of an actual woven sample of the cloth to be produced AND had everyone agree that that was what they wanted.
I'm currently waiting for samples to be made for a few of them. Which one did you have in mind?
Definitely... I'm waiting for a sample to be woven up right now. Will also reply to your PM about the Celadon watch and other cloths you wanted.
Hi guys, thanks all for your patience! As you know having a bespoke cloth woven up, especially when we have to pinpoint the exact shade and get a whole bunch of people to agree on it, is no easy or quick feat. Add to that working with a supplier who's not the quickest at email... Anyway after these couple days, I'll assume that everyone's okay with the new darker shade. Excellent! So I will start sending payment info today, so please make the payment as soon as...
Hey guys, here's the latest swatch that WBill did up for me, a shade darker than the previous one. This IMHO is closer to classic racing green. If everyone is okay with this, then I'll start sending out the payment info and replying to all unanswered PMs, and we'll proceed with full production of the cloth. It's gonna be superb when it's finished! On a related note, if anyone's interested in getting in on a new run of WBill navy glenplaid linen (or air force blue) with...
Italian silk dressing gown from Como, Paladin Polo shirt in superfine pique cotton (the absolute finest polo shirt in the world - just check out that crow's foot stitching for one!), bespoke tassel loafers (specially commissioned to match the extraordinary watch of course), and the crowning glory, the Celadon Imperial in Midnight Blue… All set now for the most exclusive pyjama party in town! Have a fantastic Sunday ahead friends!
Sometimes feeling blue is feeling pretty awesome… Here’s wishing all of you an absolutely superlative Sunday ahead! #maisonceladon #celadonimperial #madeinchinawithpride
Hey guys, an update on this green linen... After sorting out various details with WBill and the mill, we're now good to go ahead with this order. The cloth will be ready in 2 months' time after full payment. Price is confirmed at the Sing dollar equivalent of 77 GBP/m. One question - would you all be okay with going a shade darker? A couple guys have PMed me to say that they think the swatch above is a bit too light. If no one raises any objections, I will go ahead and...
Artificial light... and Natural light...
Hi guys! Firstly my apologies for being totally MIA from this thread. I had a leg injury a couple months ago and have been in and out of hospital since. Thankfully it's recovering well. So if I haven't replied to your PM in ages, then please accept my huge apologies, and I will get round to replying in the coming two weeks. So an update on this gorgeous new cloth of ours! We are now well over the minimum required, and I'm currently finalizing details with WBill/Harrisons....