or Connect

Posts by ~ B ~

Regarding the navy glenplaid with tan overcheck, at this stage I'm just asking for in-principle commitments - ie you're seriously interested and will be in for the cloth (let me know desired length, 2m minimum please to keep things sane) barring any catastrophic result, which is highly unlikely. Once the sample is ready and I post pics, you can still pull out if it's not to your liking. Basically how we did this green linen run, but just a little more efficiently....
Sorry @unbelragazzo, I'm in the process of contacting everyone and will be sending you a PM today or tomorrow. Could I trouble anyone who hasn't yet PMed me their preferred form of payment (paypal or bank wire) to PM me as soon as convenient? Also, Harrisons can only cut in 0.75m increments, so if no one objects then I'll automatically round up anyone who has lengths in between (eg 3.6m) to the next 0.75m (so 3.6m becomes 3.75m, 3.8m becomes 4m)
I'm currently finalizing the design for this one with Harrisons/WBill. It'll look like how it sounds though, a navy version of a glenplaid, with a mid-brown overcheck.You can see the light grey glenplaid with sky blue overcheck that I did in 2013 for an idea as to how it'll look. Same scale of check and everything.
Not too late, just contact @DLJr to put your name on the list!
This is how we do Peacocking Friends, have an absolutely superlative Sunday and an awesome start to the new week ahead!
This is how we do Peacocking Friends, have an absolutely superlative Sunday and an awesome start to the new week ahead!
Bumping this... Last call for the WBill Racing Green custom run linen in 380g (13.5 oz) that DLJr and I are organizing. Pics in the thread linked above.
Not too late Tony, in fact just in time. Will reply to your PM as well today.To anyone else thinking of hopping on board for this custom run, the last day to join will be this Friday. I'm looking to put the order in by Wednesday, but I can add in extra length up to a day or two after.To recap, this is a 380g W.Bill racing green linen.
Ok got it Chobo, will also reply to your PM today.
Will do PCK1, sorry for the long delay. You should get my PM by end Sunday latest. I have a serious mother lode of PMs to reply to