or Connect

Posts by ~ B ~

Any interest in joining in a custom run of large-scale houndstooth and windowpane linen suiting? And perhaps other patterns (feel free to suggest), along with solid racing green and solid dark purple (looks almost like navy except close-up)
Wore my beloved Celadon Imperial with Blanc de Chine dial, to dine at the three michelin-starred Sant Pau located in the picturesque seaside town of Sant Pol de Mar off the gorgeous Catalonian coast. Let's see if anyone can guess what this special off-menu course was...
Fourth day of the Chinese New Year - wearing my charismatic Celadon Imperial with a cashmere Imperial Red shawl collar cardigan and orange linen shirt (reminiscent of auspicious mandarin oranges of course!).
Lazy Sunday today.. Wore something simple to pair with an airy linen shirt for church and brunch...
Wore one of my personal favourites today for a lovely languorous Saturday brunch.... Here's my prototype Celadon Celestial with its hand-stitched dial of Suzhou silk embroidery, depicting the classical Chinese painting “A duo of swallows with pear flowers”. Cloth connoisseurs here will love the intricate embroidery, done by the National Silk Embroidery Academy for me. The engine powering it is no slouch either, featuring the manufacture double escapement B24 freesprung...
Just an update for the guys that joined me in commissioning some custom Bonfanti shirting two months ago - the yellow shirtings are finally finished and ready to ship, and look like they've been worth the wait! To recap, these are the mixed linen-cottons in etamine weave, the only non-solid ones ever produced as far as I know. The blue stripes and checks posted last week are also ready to ship off. Will be PMing each of you individually on delivery, so please bear with...
Testwearing my prototype Cabriolet jacket from Maison BCHH. This Sahariana has no padding/canvassing/lining whatsoever, and even after five years of frequent wear, still maintains its graceful lines and structure.
Was wondering which sportcoat to wear today for lunch, that would pair with both a Red dial and a Cream dial watch (friends wanted to check out both!).. Settled on a tweed gunclub...
Just an update for the guys that joined me in commissioning some custom Bonfanti shirting - the blue shirtings are finished and ready to ship (after some delay ), and the yellows should be out by next week. Will be PMing each of you individually on specifics! Stay tuned! And there're now more custom Bonfanti shirtings about to start production, including a heavyweight 200/2 striped poplin in classic colours!
Experimenting with macro...