or Connect

Posts by ~ B ~

^ that looks like a very nice shade of green. I still havent had the chance to see the cloth myself Sorry about the packaging, that's out of my control but I will let WBill know about it and to take better care in future. For those who've PMed me, I'm chasing it up for you, so rest assured. Will get round to replying to each of you individually, so please bear with me.
Normally 2-3 months, but this one has run on for longer.
Hey guys, if you've not received your lengths by next Wednesday, could you please let me know by PM so that I can chase up for you?
@teoky @sebastian mcfox @ericgereghty Thanks for that, as Concordia mentioned the Rangoon is 8-9 ozs. It's well-known for being an excellent tropical worsted, the best formal/CBD suiting cloth for warm weather around (along with the Lesser SFT which is also made by Minnis, though the older batches were better). The drape is superb given the light weight of the cloth. So I discussed the possible patterns with Minnis, and the glenplaids are not possible. However the...
Hi guys, sorry for the radio silence. I was in hospital for the past couple weeks due to my previous leg injury, so the monitoring of shipping has been less on the ball than I'd like. Apologies for that. I'll check asap on the status of the lengths which haven't reached, and contact you all individually asap. Thanks for your patience as always. For the record I haven't received mine yet either, so can't see the exact shade of green produced. If it did come out a little...
Sorry for the delay in answering @hippopotamus@Mr. Six@ericgereghty, was canvassing a couple other folks on what they would want for a Rangoon custom run.So we'll likely be doing 3 runs -1. solid navy2. solid charcoal3. dark grey glencheck (see pic below)In addition I have some navy chalkstripe ready to ship immediately. http://avantistilo.blogspot.sg/2014/08/our-rangoon-113-navy-chalkstripe-made.html
Thanks @jackster145 for your well wishes and for being so understanding. While it's not my wish to crucify Harrisons's management (after all everyone makes mistakes, it's how we handle them that really matters), the backtracking was pretty upsetting on my part. Thankfully this has now been sorted out, fingers crossed!Always a pleasure, thank you all, my friends, for your infinite patience in this odyssey.Rest assured that the cloth and the resulting suit will be...
Yes indeed, was just about to update today after hearing from them last night.So in the latest twist to this epic saga, Harrisons have sorted out their miscommunication internally and dealt with the matter. They are now going to honour what was agreed upon initially, and send the lengths directly from the UK. This will speed things up by a week or so. The lengths should be going out anytime now, and you'll all be the very first to hear, rest assured. I'm chasing them up on...
I'm absolutely with you on this @PCK1, believe me I took 10m of this cloth myself and can't wait to receive it as well.So I finally found out what happened on Friday... It seems that there has been some internal miscommunication within Harrisons/WBill about the shipping of the individual lengths. The initial order was with Person X and half way through Person Y took over communication with me, and is now telling me that Person X did not seek approval from the management...
Not yet as of now MrTRC.. I've been hounding WBill over the past week about this. Rest assured I'll update you all with no delay