or Connect

Posts by kirbya

Don't have them at the moment. But the TrunkShow promotion should offer better discounting than you could have found in any of the gift sets.I'd probably recommend the 18.5" Suit Hanger.
"Modest"I think they won the award for best booth! They practically transplanted his entire grandmother's living room from the 1920's, right? Okay, I'm embellishing the story. But it was fantastic.Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.And don't forget to register for our raffle!
Have you registered for our raffle? Click here.
Have you registered for our raffle? Click here.
More pictures from today...
A picture from the NYC x SF Trunk Show
Virtual Style Forum Trunk Show for those Who Can't Make it to New York I am excited to be in New York this weekend for the StyleForum x NYC Trunk Show. I know that many of you guys can't be here but wish you could. So, instead of leaving you guys out, I'm launching a "Virtual Trunk Show" on The Hanger Project's affiliate thread today and tomorrow. I'll be posting pictures and videos from the event here on this thread. In addition, I'll be offering tomorrow: A 15%...
Don't forget about these knits. Special promotions tomorrow at the SFxNYC Trunk Show. For those that can't make it, check out our Affiliate Thread.
Virtual Style Forum Trunk Show for those Who Can't Make it to New York I am excited to be in New York this weekend for the StyleForum x NYC Trunk Show. I know that many of you guys can't be here but wish you could. So, instead of leaving you guys out, I'm launching a "Virtual Trunk Show" here on my affiliate thread today and tomorrow. I'll be posting pictures and videos from the event here on this thread. In addition, I'll be offering tomorrow: A 15% Trunk Show...