or Connect

Posts by kirbya

Shouldn't be. It does have a $65 minimum and can't be used with other promo codes. If you're having trouble, place your order and email me.
First item is our new Luxury Sweater Storage Box. This is literally the first one off of the production line. Hoping to have these up within two weeks. Second item are our La Portegna Notebooks. Available in three sizes. All with vegetable tanned leather covers. Both should be up soon.
Some eye candy for the "virtual trunk show" Don't forget to enter our raffle!
Rumor is that someone offered the owner a substantial sum of money to lease the building (the family owns it).Oh, sorry. I'd go with the Large 19.0" Sweater Hanger. We have a full collection of sweater hangers at the Trunk Show for sizing.
Don't have them at the moment. But the TrunkShow promotion should offer better discounting than you could have found in any of the gift sets.I'd probably recommend the 18.5" Suit Hanger.
"Modest"I think they won the award for best booth! They practically transplanted his entire grandmother's living room from the 1920's, right? Okay, I'm embellishing the story. But it was fantastic.Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.And don't forget to register for our raffle!
Have you registered for our raffle? Click here.
Have you registered for our raffle? Click here.
More pictures from today...