or Connect

Posts by kirbya

2 Pairs of Super-Fine Over-the-Calf Palatino Dress Sock. Big and Tall size 13.5 - 14.5 (US). Dark Brown only. 2 pairs only. Our Super-Fine Palatino Cotton Dress Sock is the pinnacle of cotton dress socks -- incredibly thin and super soft. Knitted using a 260-needle machine, which only three companies in all of Italy possess, and the finest Egyptian Makó Cotton available. The result is a super-fine dress sock that allows for superior breath ability and comfort. - Knitted...
3 pairs of patterned over-the-calf dress socks. Big and Tall size 15 (US). Color/pattern selection is random. Only 3 sets available. Our Super-Fine Palatino Cotton Dress Sock is the pinnacle of cotton dress socks -- incredibly thin and super soft. Knitted using a 260-needle machine, which only three companies in all of Italy possess, and the finest Egyptian Makó Cotton available. The result is a super-fine dress sock that allows for superior breath ability and comfort. -...
4 pairs of solid colored over-the-calf dress socks. Big and Tall size 15 (US). Color selection is random. Only 3 sets available. Our Super-Fine Palatino Cotton Dress Sock is the pinnacle of cotton dress socks -- incredibly thin and super soft. Knitted using a 260-needle machine, which only three companies in all of Italy possess, and the finest Egyptian Makó Cotton available. The result is a super-fine dress sock that allows for superior breath ability and comfort. -...
4 pairs of solid colored over-the-calf dress socks. Big and Tall size 15 (US). Color selection is random. Only 3 sets available. Our Super-Fine Palatino Cotton Dress Sock is the pinnacle of cotton dress socks -- incredibly thin and super soft. Knitted using a 260-needle machine, which only three companies in all of Italy possess, and the finest Egyptian Makó Cotton available. The result is a super-fine dress sock that allows for superior breath ability and comfort. -...
5 pairs of solid colored over-the-calf dress socks. Big and Tall size 15 (US). Color selection is random. Only 7 sets available. Our Super-Fine Palatino Cotton Dress Sock is the pinnacle of cotton dress socks -- incredibly thin and super soft. Knitted using a 260-needle machine, which only three companies in all of Italy possess, and the finest Egyptian Makó Cotton available. The result is a super-fine dress sock that allows for superior breath ability and comfort. -...
My bespoke pair of Cleverly's torqued significantly. However, I feel that once you load the shoe with your body weight, that immediately disappears. I'm not sure if any of the other guys have opinions here... mine is certainly not scientific. But I certainly haven't felt this affect while wearing the ones mentioned.
How many times have you worn the shoes? I'd be surprised if the problem didn't work itself out after a few wearings. I've had bespoke shoes come back like this. I've always prescribed this to the slight imperfection that is impossible to avoid with anything "handmade."
It's just "Styleforum"
It Begins: Annual Father's Day Sale 20% Off Site-Wide on All Merchandise On Orders over $200 ...including all hangers and shoe care. 20% discount is in addition to listed prices, so you can take an additional 20% off sale items that are already discounted. Feel free to post any sale questions to this thread. We're happy to answer. Cheers, Kirby
We're discontinuing the mid-calf socks altogether and instead only focusing on over-the-calf. If you have huge feet, then the 12.5 and 13.0 socks are a fantastic deal.Sale is back up! Thanks for the heads-up. The discounts had expired last night.