or Connect

Posts by kirbya

Are Garment Bags are very breathable... they are constructed from a high-quality 8-10 oz cotton twill with a fully fused (and lined) gusset. Beautiful bags.No free shipping at the moment, though, except on shoecare stuff.
FYI Guys - we're doing free shipping on all Saphir orders over $30 this weekend (instead of the normal $50). Just got a 400 lb shipment of polish, so we're fully stocked after their summer holiday. No promotional code needed.
FYI Guys - we're doing free shipping on all Saphir orders over $30 this weekend (instead of the normal $50). Just got a 400 lb shipment of polish, so we're fully stocked after their summer holiday. No promotional code needed.
Dark brown looks like it should work.
We just uploaded a bunch of photography to our new Hanger Project Gallery. Take a look at some of the other products that we offer:
Hi Bob -Lot of questions. Let me see if I can answer them here:1. We actually encourage the use of cream polishes because they offer more nourishment to the leather than wax polishes. For cordovan leathers, Saphir has a formulated a special Cordovan Shoe Polish that is great. I would recommend using this with cordovan leathers, as it is formulated especially for it.2. I personally use a cotton chamois to apply polish, as I find it allows me to better control the amount I...
EpauletLeffotPossibly B. Nelson's.Both carry Saphir in Manhattan.
I kianda think that WW Chan is the best option in Hong Kong if you can afford it. Their suits are $2,500 but comparable with $5,000 to $8,000 suits from Savile Row. It's a proper tailoring house. All of their work uses reputable fabrics and are fully canvased with extensive handwork.
Look, I was just trying to help. You can buy it from wherever you want.
First, we dont ship USPS First Class because we have had trouble with products arriving broken. Our free shipping is USPS Priority, but even that costs us $10 once boxes and fulfillment is involved. But if you really just want a thing of Reno, PM me and we'll do shipping for $5. But we'll ship USPS priority.