or Connect

Posts by kirbya

Great question. I'm hoping for early next year. Saphir has asked me to put in a PO for several hundred of each SKU in order for them to spend the money to relabel the cans... I think I'll pull the trigger, but I'm just not sure about having 1,200 sprays hanging around (Saphir Renovating Spray: Neutral, Black, Brown + Super Invulner).But I'm working to bring them!
I'm having trouble getting the discount to apply in our system... place your order and email me. I'm currently applying the discounts through a back-end discount.This is the first time we've ever offered any type of quantity discount, so there are some tech issues I'm working through. I can get the discount to apply if six of the same size & color are added, but the system is not recognizing the discount for multiple socks across different colors and styles... TMI.
Working on winners now!
Post your pics! All the participants will receive a special promotional code. Everyone wins at least something!
That's the truth! Hard to believe now that it all started here on the Forums. What first literally started as a small side project for fellow fora members has now grown into how I support my family. Throughout my travels, it has become more obvious that our country is one of the few in the world where opportunities like this exist. Hopefully that will never change.
Haha. Wish I had an Ice Ball Maker! I just use the Tovolo King Ice Cubes. At $8.00 for a try that makes six gigantic cubes, it's the most affordable.The ice is just another example of how The Hanger Project is really a product of my personal interests in experiences. You get better products and a better retail experience when the proprietor enthusiastically uses himself everything he also sells...
I'd actually love to be an affiliate at Badger & Blade. I've tried to get in touch with someone over there, but has been unsuccessful. Do you know any moderators or the guy who runs it?
Okay... time for pictures of my closet. I just had these redone to create room for my (future) son's clothing... so there is a lot of empty rod space.
Free Holiday Shipping on orders over $50 until Dec 22... no promo needed.
Nice! Thanks everyone for your participation!