or Connect

Posts by kirbya

It amazes me that even at the Emmy's, with all of the professional stylists, pretty much every actor in a Tux was wearing ordinary black dress shoes. Such a disappointment!
I'm not certain about that. The Reno'Mat might pull it out or, at a minimum, fade it at lease a little bit. At a minimum, a darker polish could be used to conceal or minimize its appearance.
Are Garment Bags are very breathable... they are constructed from a high-quality 8-10 oz cotton twill with a fully fused (and lined) gusset. Beautiful bags.No free shipping at the moment, though, except on shoecare stuff.
FYI Guys - we're doing free shipping on all Saphir orders over $30 this weekend (instead of the normal $50). Just got a 400 lb shipment of polish, so we're fully stocked after their summer holiday. No promotional code needed.
FYI Guys - we're doing free shipping on all Saphir orders over $30 this weekend (instead of the normal $50). Just got a 400 lb shipment of polish, so we're fully stocked after their summer holiday. No promotional code needed.
Dark brown looks like it should work.
We just uploaded a bunch of photography to our new Hanger Project Gallery. Take a look at some of the other products that we offer:
Hi Bob -Lot of questions. Let me see if I can answer them here:1. We actually encourage the use of cream polishes because they offer more nourishment to the leather than wax polishes. For cordovan leathers, Saphir has a formulated a special Cordovan Shoe Polish that is great. I would recommend using this with cordovan leathers, as it is formulated especially for it.2. I personally use a cotton chamois to apply polish, as I find it allows me to better control the amount I...
EpauletLeffotPossibly B. Nelson's.Both carry Saphir in Manhattan.
I kianda think that WW Chan is the best option in Hong Kong if you can afford it. Their suits are $2,500 but comparable with $5,000 to $8,000 suits from Savile Row. It's a proper tailoring house. All of their work uses reputable fabrics and are fully canvased with extensive handwork.