or Connect

Posts by kirbya

Thanks! Yes... a little special interest of mine.
The website does not allow one or more promotional codes to be used at the same time. This might be the problem. Email me if you continue to run into difficulty.
Wow. Well done!
Thanks, unrooted, for the message. The second sizing guide is for International Conversion and is based on an "E" Width, which is why it may give you a different recommendation. Regarding the Reno'Mat, I know many professionals who use strait acetate to strip the polish off of their shoes. However, the Reno'Mat will always be safer to use.
Interesting... looks like they changed the sizing guidance on us but didn't say anything! I've updated the website.
Saphir does not make the Hermes Red in a wax polish...
Yep. We still have free shipping, but other promotional codes void it. As for color... that's tough. I'd say somewhere between Hermes Red and Mahogany. You might either just use the Renovateur or have to mix two cream polishes together to yield the correct pallet. You're welcome to purchase a few colors and then return whichever you end up not using. Beautiful shoes, though!
According to this guide, I should be making more money. Ha.
It amazes me that even at the Emmy's, with all of the professional stylists, pretty much every actor in a Tux was wearing ordinary black dress shoes. Such a disappointment!
I'm not certain about that. The Reno'Mat might pull it out or, at a minimum, fade it at lease a little bit. At a minimum, a darker polish could be used to conceal or minimize its appearance.