or Connect

Posts by kirbya

Gentlemen - due to the effects of smoking too many cigars, I somehow over-estimated the number of guys willing to enter their closet into a "most organized" contest. SO, I've amended the rules (in order to promote entry) to be a "Closet Photo Contest." Three winners will be chosen at random with those who have already entered receiving a little "bonus" for their initiative. Technically, no photo is required to enter... but they're certainly encouraged!
Haha. So you're saying that your bed serves at the other half of your closet?
I routinely revise the sizing guidance based on customer feedback. Since it is better to err on the side of the hanger being slightly small than too large, we revised our guidance upwards.For a size 44, I'd really recommend the Medium 17.0". With the 18.5" hanger, you could get it extending into the sleeve head.Remember that with the optimal 2.5" Shoulder Flare, your shoulders are going to receive so much more support than average that it's okay if they are slightly...
The Cyber Monday email featured discounted items (shown above) and then the following discounts:10% off Orders over $250 + Free Shipping15% off Orders over $1,000 + Free ShippingFree Shipping on all orders over $25We normally do not discount because we're not a "discount provider," but for Cyber Monday it seems we're jumping on the bandwagon.Take a look above.Regarding your sizing questions, it is always better to be slightly larger than too small with shirt hangers. The...
P.S. Just released two additional of the Stag Shoehorns into inventory...
Currently running our most ambitious Cyber Monday yet. We've discounted 5 products by over 50% and are offering 10% discounts on orders over $250 (plus free shipping) and 15% off orders over $1,000. All orders over $25 site-wide qualify for free shipping. Don't forget to check out our Holiday Gifting Boutique. Remember, we now sell more than just hangers. And for the holidays, I've compiled a broad selection of gifts for the guy who already has everything. You guys be...
I definitely need more shoes after seeing that. I need to print these out for my wife... perhaps it will help her adjust her idea of what a well-endowed wardrobe upwards...
Would love to be able to offer free shipping to Canada, but it's just impossible for us because it's actually quite more expensive than domestic shipping. However, this weekend only, I'll split the shipping with you. Just forward me your order confirmation after you place your order.
BLACK FRIDAY - free shipping thru Monday. *The website does not allow for multiple discount codes. Free Shipping is technically recognized as a discount code. So, if you have any problems with this, just respond to your order confirmation and ask for one or the other to be applied.* Also - sign up for our Newsletter. We will be announcing some special, limited quantity "deal busters" for "Cyber Monday."
Perhaps this should have been the "Most (Dis)Organized Photo Contest" with the winner judged based on absurdity. I'm open to changing the rules.