or Connect

Posts by kirbya

You guys notice that you can now leave comments and post pictures to our Shoe Care Guides? Take a look at theses and let me know if you have any suggestions - either modifications or new guides altogether. I am going to work on updating all of our guides beginning February 1.
Daniel - the 10% promotional code is really meant more for the items that do not qualify for free shipping, like hangers. With the Saphir stuff, it's really either-or. And there is no way for us to allow users to choose between the two.
Daily use of a Suede Cleaning Brush is essential for the proper maintenance of suede shoes. This post here talks about some techniques for the daily care of suede.
My favorite Suede Brush is the Horn-Backed Suede Cleaning Brush. It is the only one we have with natural bristle, and I find that it is the easiest and most effective one to use.
The Ancient Madder ties are really special - and prices have now been further reduced - which reminds me: I need to go pick out my ties before they sell out! Thanks for posting pictures! But let's see some with them on!!
Please do!
Hilarious. I love it.
PItti Uomo Special Requests Gentlemen - it's that time of year, Pitti Uomo. If you have any special requests, please pass them along. I'll be meeting with Merola Gloves, Palatino Socks, Maglia Francesco, and many others... Will try to upload some pictures throughout the day. Cheers, Kirby
I think that this should be back in stock today...
Hanger Project EOY Sale Heads up - we've just launched an End-of-Year Private Sale! Users MUST BE LOGGED IN to view pricing. Discounts beginning at 15% going up to 50%! http://www.hangerproject.com/promotions/end-of-year-sale.html 15% Off Drake’s London Neckties Inis Meain Knitwear LNP Bow Ties Horn Collar Stays Palatino Socks Woodlore Ultra Shoe Trees Woodlore Tie Hanger & Belt Rack Tovolo King Ice Cube Tray 25% Off Vulfix Shaving Sets Progress Eduardian...