or Connect

Posts by kirbya

This has since been corrected. After conversation in the office, we determined that the benefit wasn't worth the expense. Not allowing single hanger sales is probably a net revenue loss. We considered up-charging single hangers, but in the end decided against that, also.
@JermynStreet - You're correct. But at least if we see that someone has done that, we have some type of recourse by showing that we did in fact state that these were copyrighted. I'm under no fantasy that everything is easily ripped off on the internet. Our hangers. Our product photography. Our shoe care tutorials (which I already know have been copied into other languages). The problem with any "assignment of invention" is that is just as easily circumvented. Our hangers...
Working on photographing our first seasonal collection of Drakes of London ties and have to comment how much I am loving these. We have a lot of wool/cashmere blend unlined, hand-rolled ties that are just absolutely incredible. Hoping to get them loaded and available by Monday or Tuesday of next week (fingers crossed). Will also bring some to the Style Forum Vendor Show in New York.
Reach out to me directly and I'll PM a link to purchase single hangers.
One of the benefits of a system that allows hangers to be used, instead of an integrated, fixed hanger, it that it could be modified to accommodate up to three hangers: jacket, trouser, and shirt. This design would also allow our hangers to be used (key feature), as I strictly support a one-size-doesn't-fit-all approach to hangers. Secondary fixtures will need to be integrated that can accommodate ties and belts. I'm working on updating the drawings. Also looking into some...
Video of Mario Talarico schooling me in how to wrap an umbrella. Apparently there is a right and wrong way to do it...
Excited to announce our offering of Talarico Umbrellas. On a recent trip to Naples in June, I was able to hand select an assortment of umbrellas. Every umbrella is unique and, with the exception of two or three models, one-of-one. Also check out this recent blog post on my visit to Talarico. A small selection of umbrellas can be seen below.
I second that we need to organize a dinner Saturday night. If anyone has a place for me to crash, let me know!
A good point, but no taller than an ordinary valet with an integrated hanger. We can modify the hardware on which the hanger hangs to adjust for that.Any preference / thoughts on design?
The idea of just having a hook is to allow our stock hangers to be used in conjunction with the valet. If we build in a hanger, then we would not be able to offer it in four sizes.