or Connect

Posts by kirbya

We've got some lambs hair brushes on the way... not from Japan, but certainly good enough to do the trick. And you'll actually be able to get your hand on these. Stay tuned...
I trust that they'll feel fantastic. You'd be surprised how these things disappear on your feet. Socks are meant to be very light weight - providing a nice barrier between foot and shoe without getting in the way.Thanks for posting!
If fact, yes. Just received Tartan Green and Light Grey. Very exciting, I know. If any additional requests, let me know. We still have some things yet to ship.
Seems like we're experiencing some trouble with the images...
The new Talarico umbrellas are fantastic. When I was in Naples in January, I really made Talarico Jr. dig and pull out some really interesting stuff. Even canabalized some umbrellas from his locked display cabinets. Many more interesting patterns, greater aray of canes, and more poly-cotton canopies. I really encourage you guys to check them out, if for nothing less than admire the craftsmanship. WE ALSO even has some shoehorns coming from Talarico using the same...
Pretty sure Ron is not doing as many patina projects given how crazy he has been with Saphir... but I'll see! Maybe he'll host a Shoe Shine Sunday and show us some patina work!
The Return of Shoe Shine Sunday! That's right, gentlemen. After a extended hiatus, Shoe Shine Sunday is returning and is going to be hosted our very own @RedDevil10. Between me, him, and any other guest hosts, Shoe Shine Sunday should become a permanent fixture of Style Forum. Here's how it works: every Sunday, The Hanger Project will post to this thread photographs of us shining a pair of shoes. Every week will be a different them; however, you're welcome to post...
Well, this is coming straight from the owner of Saphir, with whom I've spent considerable time personally. However, I'll be back at their factory in March and will be sure to specifically ask (again). It's on my list of questions. If you have any other specific questions, let me know -- I'll be sure to add them to my list and report back.
I believe that we are the only people that actually carry the Saphir Greasy Leather Cream. The Hanger Project's commitment to Saphir is to carry the deepest and widest inventory of their products. We carry a lot or archaic, low-volume products that many other rational retailers would never commit to.Happy to give away up to 5 (full) samples of the Chromexcel Greasy Leather Cream to anyone on the forum that's interested in trying it and posting a review here.There are two...
G. Lorenzi is officially over. Apparently Dunhill sent someonen with a blank check that bought out all, if not most, of their inventory. Mauro Lorenzi with CEDES, whom we carry, will carry on the torch. G. Lorenzi had a fantastic name, but was super rigid. Mauro is much more creative, has a fantastic aesthetic, and, honestly, I think will do more interesting things going forward with the same level of craftsmanship (after all - he was the guy originally producing...