or Connect

Posts by kirbya

The second, more full-featured valet came in way above my cost estimate. The valet is incredible - a true piece of furniture. But something that I think I can only offer on a made-to-order basis. This one comes in at $4,950 estimated retail.
Finally was able to prototype the dressing valets. I'm really happy with the results. Only thing that I need to work on is what it will take to have them made at an appropriate price. The Eco Valet - the smaller one of the two - is pricing out at $1695. I'd love to get it down, but right now we are having these made here in Dallas in batches of 10. The hardware, wood, and labor is quite expensive. The valet has several features: 1. Two rear pegs allows you to hang a...
Seraphin Paris makes our motorcycle jacket from buttersoft lambskin lined in silk. Heavy duty silver zippers close the front and the cuffs and a tab fastening finishes the collar and the bottom. Two internal pockets. The size 52 has a chest of 46" (117 cm), length of 26" (66 cm), a shoulder width of 19" (48 cm) and a sleeve length of 26 1/2" (67 cm) from shoulder seam to end.
Seraphin Paris makes our motorcycle jacket from butter soft lambskin lined in silk. Heavy duty silver zippers close the front and the cuffs and a tab fastening finishes the collar and the bottom. Two internal pockets. The size 50 has a chest of 44" (112 cm), length of 26" (66 cm), a shoulder width of 18" (46 cm) and a sleeve length of 26" (66 cm) from shoulder seam to end.
Ah, that's annoying. Can you email us? You also might try removing the items from your cart and reading them. PayPal says this can occur when the price of an item has changed since it was added to the cart.
We have those also... 😁
P.S. We'll be hosing Shoe Shine Sunday here on Sunday... this weekend, we'll be raffling away a Yak Hair Polishing Brush to one participant!
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS Gentlemen - this year we are running Black Friday specials on both The Hanger Project and A Suitable Wardrobe. The Black Friday deals are product-specific discounts + Free U.S. and Canadian Ground Shipping on all orders without a minimum. We will be running Cyber Monday specials beginning Sunday... stay tuned here or make sure you're subscribed to our Newsletter to receive the details! Happy deal hunting!
Some pictures of our new Merola gloves: We now have over 25 different styles of Merola gloves available through The Hanger Project! The unlined nappa leather golf and shooting gloves are absolutely incredible. Probably the most comfortable of them all. And it's nice to finally add some warm cashmere-lined gloves just in time for the cold weather we are expecting here in Texas...
That's a good way to put it. The Yak Hair brush is much more dense than the polishing mitt. You can really get into the shoe with the Yak Hair to buff it. All this is on the margin, but it's a nice finishing and refinishing brush. We'll post a video in next week's Shoe Shine Sunday. Maybe we'll raffle away a Yak Hair brush to those that PARTICIPATE next week!This Sunday, @gothamred is going to post a Shoe Shine Sunday bout mirror finishing.The Canada program is fulfilled...