or Connect

Posts by kirbya

I would recommend the 56 and a tight fih knot tied long rather than the 60 and a dfih - the latter is going to be huge, given the additional pattern width on the 60s, especially if tied a bit short. A modified half Windsor could also work with the 60.All of our new fall deliveries will be 3-fold 58 inch ties. Going to do away altogether with the extra-long 60 inch ties. Love having them, but we just don't sell enough to justify the additional inventory.
I'll see if I can find pull the shoes and give the measurements on a 8.5 UK. If you want anything in your size, @ThinkDerm, let me know.@palk Beautiful shoes! I'd recommend light brown for those shoes.
These are all the normal width, not narrow. I've already confirmed that with Cleverley.They are, technically, final sale, but we will allow exchanges / returns if they do not fit specifically for these shoes given that we understanding the constraints on sizing. They just have to be requested immediately.
The Cleverley's do fit narrow, so we recommend going up a size. Because of the cost of these shoes, we are allowing exchanges to find a correct fit. So, if you still want to try one, just place an order and let me know. All we ask is that you contact us immediately if you'd like to coordinate an exchange.I'm trying to work on getting a set of trial shoes from Cleverley so we can send out two or three sizes at the same time for customers to determine their fit. The AC's...
I had an opportunity to reach out to Saphir via my back channels, and this is what they told me.In other words, as the Saphir Medaille d’Or Polish, contains several waxes to make the best formulation ever, the Sole Guard is not just olive oil from a tree in Seville you would use to cook.It has been formulated among several essential oils used in cosmetology. The specific formulation is "secret," but I can tell you that the formulation is more than just olive or generic...
Believe there is now a $100 minimum for the promotional code. PM me if you're still having problems.
Try again.
Believe it's SF10. We changed it up bc it ended up on a coupon site. Meant for SF users. Not coupon search people. 😉
Hilarious!