or Connect

Posts by kirbya

Promotional Code: StyleForumGood for 10% Off, but not valid with Free Shipping promotions. Gotta choose between one or the other.
@bradp Once the polish clears up, stop and allow it to dry before continuing onto the next coat. @RedDevil10 and I are actually planning to work on an extensive Mirror Shine Tutorial. We're trying to figure out how to best approach because so much of the technique is nuance.
Hard to say. You definitely want to first slightly wet your chamois and then use a TINY amount of wax. You can have a wet rag and tap it your chamois our use our High Shine Water Dispenser. Then, as you are massaging the wax into the shoe, you want to use light pressure.I know that RedDevil10 mixes a little bit of alcohol with his water to accelerate the evaporation of water and speed up the process of creating a high-gloss mirror shine. It can take forever.Don't forget to...
Pictures of the new place. Still have some work to do... but it's refreshing to be under our own management now!
CosmeDaniel - I totally understand. You cannot even believe how frustrating and dissatisfying our previous situation with the 3PL became. Sadly, it took us almost six months to find a warehouse, finish it out, and move in. Way too long, but absolutely as fast as we could do it. And all of it was at a huge expense, which made it even more challenge for me because The Hanger Project is still relatively small (we do sell hangers and show polish).So, please accept my sincerest...
20% Off One-Day Father's Day Sale Gentlemen - Most of us are fathers - and all of us have one. In honor of the men that have shaped our lives, we are offering 20% off everything on The Hanger Project for orders over $200. Father's Day is a special day for us. An opportunity to acknowledge the role of our father's in shaping us from boys into men. For those of us with children, we each have the privilege of paying that forward as we shape the lives of our children. To...
Good catch. I'll get that edited. Go off of the written sizing guide:Small: US 6-7 / EU 39-40Medium: US 7.5-9 / EU 41-42Large: US 9.5-10.5 / EU 43-44Extra-Large: US 11-12 / EU 45-46The sizing guide from the manufacturer is based on EU sizing - we then had to translate it to the U.S. equivalents. So, if you know what EU size you are, go with the suggestion there. However, I think our translations should also be accurate.The travel trees are nice. My luggage is now several...
MAN! You can really see the roll of that lapel with the jacket hanging on the hanger. Once you get it home, though, I recommend upgrading (the hanger).
Inis Meáin Factory Visit Sample Sale Gentlemen - back in late March, I had the privilege of visiting the Irish island of Inis Meáin and spending time with Tarlach, the founder of the company named for the island. I'm still working on putting together a proper story that describes the experience, but the waterfall of spring/summer product that I've been working to load onto the website since returning has kept me from completing this. Nevertheless, I do want to go...
Since these are already discount, not technically.