or Connect

Posts by jon5986

I like the G&G shoe made for RL PL. To be honest, i personally don't mind who makes the shoe but the best deal i can get. Therefore, if I can get G&G shoes at 70% discount at RL PL or another source then I will take it. I just got a pair of G&G shoes for $400, which I like. This makes me think why pay for G&G at anything more?
Nice EG's. Look great.
great. thanks!
What does Everards sell?
If budget is very important and you don't want to spend more than 300 pounds then if I were you I would wait a month and all of the holiday sales will have started and you could pick up a nice pair of Edward Greens, Cleverley's or John Lobb's for around that price. If you like the darkening of the leather then Carthay do a nice job and again come sale time you could pick up a pair for that price. Where are you located?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark Seitelman I can join in the recommendation. Me too. They are great.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon [/i] http://www.departures.com/articles/t...s-custom-shoes Nice Cleverley & Lobb mention!
not sure but it is great and i love them!
Their website has been updated to include an upcoming event in Paris, France. Mr. Adam Law will be there from November 24th until November 26th at Hotel Atala Champs-Elysees.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pengranger Whilst trying not to buy any shoes, I saw these... Tricker's Mayfair burnished monks I love the color. Great summer / spring shoe...