or Connect

Posts by jon5986

Both make wonderful shoes. Perhaps JL tops the race a a little, but that's just my opinion.
I think you have to buy direct from London or via their trunk shows in NYC.
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm fave pair of cleverley's shoes ever. Very nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty RLPL Chestnut Grants [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG] These look beautiful. Great choice..
I'm looking for some work shoes. I am interested in some shoes from G&G (at a discount) but I don't understand what the difference is. So can someone please advise me? In England, G&G shoes are sold at ASW & bespoke England, Leffot & LeatherSoul ALL at difference prices. RLPL is sold at $350/$400 for G&G RLPL shoes in the sale...but are these the same shoes..... What is the difference and what should I buy? I have bought shoes in the past but have had a big...
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Thought I would step out of my brog & into the day-rite.. & yes shoes are for wearing not.. Have a good day ladies.. Love the combo!
Retail is approx $1,250, so take 65% off that....
Hi All, I was in Malouf's of Burlingame over the weekend and they had G&G shoes at 65% off. They had two models available. The Cannes in a brown grain and the Astaire in the brown suede pebble grain finish combo. Very nice summer shoes.......
I have tried Henry Pool, Huntsman and A&S. I personally love A&S, but I'm a person on loyalty, therefore love A&S. I like the cut and style. But each to their own.......