or Connect

Posts by jon5986

I think this is an interesting question. I recently read that Anderson & Sheppard, Huntsman and Cleverley were all offered alot to sell but decided not to. I think it is down to the owners and their position. Anderson & Sheppard are owned by one of the richest families in England (Rowland family), so I don't think they need the money and enjoy owning one of the best named tailors on the row. Regarding Cleverley & Huntsman I don't know their situation is but...
IMHO I prefer Tumi. They make a strong reliable product, which I am used for several years.
Great shoe. It's a beautiful finish. Edward Green are one of the best.
Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty What about an Android App? The iPhone is so last season... It's all about the Blackberry
Quote: Originally Posted by greekonomist Those boots on the left...oh my... Agreed. Love the color!
I would say Mr Cundey from Poole or The Gents at Anderson & Sheppard. What about the best dressed shirtmakers and shoemakers???
Does anyone know when this is expected to come out? Thanks.
I also ordered mine but it has not yet arrived. Anything interesting in it? I wish they sold it in the U.S.
Great thread. Love the John Lobb lasts.....
I really like BC and think they make a beautiful product. Great Cashmere.