or Connect

Posts by freefinancialadvice

Trichotillomania -also known as "Trichotillosis"[1]), or "trich" as it is commonly known, is an impulse control disorder or form of self-injury characterized by the repeated urge to pull out scalp hair, eyelashes, facial hair, nose hair, pubic hair, eyebrows or other body hair, sometimes resulting in noticeable bald patches.[
You guys must understand that languages are constantly evolving. For example: the word Made is actually slang for the more proper Maked. and the word Had is actually slang for the word Haved. Look it up. (Steven Pinker, the Language Instinct) Also, I love gangster bitches. But, its a lot nicer if they talk street out on the street, and are able to speak more 'properly' when the situation calls for it. Such as in a nice restuarant. You need to have two modes. ...
Looks like somebody is short 1 box!
i smell a new trend.
Think: Where's the money at? Of your list: Hindi, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian. Maybe Spanish if you're going into construction or farming. It really depends on what you're trying to do for a living.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria or wherever Kenneth Cole came from. How's that? - B In case you were wondering: Kenneth Cole (born March 23, 1954) is an American clothing designer. Born in Brooklyn, his father Charlie Cole, owned the El Greco shoe manufacturing company. Before learning the family business and starting his own company in 1982, Cole studied law at Emory University in Atlanta[1]. In 1998, People Magazine...
I'm 28. Have 3 kids. I don't mind, because I did like 35x more partying and fucking than normal people when I was a kid. Game over. It's definitely for the better. Now, we mostly hang out with other couples with kids, and their average age is about 35-40. None of my age group really has kids, except for the chicks that got knocked up. I think that most women want to establish some type of career before they pop one out. Or, I think that everybody waits...
Beer, bitches, bars and buffalo wings. Six years of my life, blurred by the State Penn. Did I mention beer? and don't forget, bitches.
I think overprescription of Oxycontin is a huge contributor to the rise in heroin use. Before Oxycontin, not many people made the jump to heroin. But nowadays, they go from Percocet, Vicodin, etc, to Oxycontin. Then they realize that the street cost of Oxycontin is high compared to a comparable dose of Heroin, then next thing you know, you doing heroin. Then, you're fucked. I call it the opiate ladder.
If you keep fucking with heroin, beleive me, you WILL start shooting it. Its a matter of economics. Drug problem? see www.na.org