Posts by HRoi

My hotel fronts an office building across the street. I can see everything going on in those offices and presume they have the same ability. So now I wonder - how many times do the denizens of that office building look up and get treated to the sight of dick helicopters?
Even bigger lol: Pelicans offered the same package minus Hield to Sixers for Okafor and were turned down, according to ESPN. Lmao Kings
Holy shit. I know Boogie is a huge asshole who deserves a good bitch slap for acting like a bitch...but what did the Kings get back for him?? Wow. Do they think that Buddy Hield is Mitch Richmond? Vivek and Vlade's credibility has sank to a new low (you might argue that you can't get any lower than zero). Not just for straight up lying to the face of Cousins, his agent, and everyone with an internet connection. But also for getting taken to the cleaners. They should...
If he wants a high revving screaming engine with a manual and 4 doors/seats, the E90 M3 is his only choice unless he wants to go bigger and get a E60 M5 (do not do this). I've driven the 1M on street and track and honestly, the motor is nothing special. The chassis is, though, so if you don't mind a little numbness and turbo lag from the motor then I guess it's a good choice
Anyone see the slam dunk contest? I was only able to catch highlights a few minutes ago but most of those dunks looked terrible. Am I wrong?
I don't get why sous vide is like this huge thing now. I know it's been around for a couple centuries but in the last two years you can't get away from it. All the stuff for sale, recipes, people talking about it...
It is, but what do Philly fans want out of their "process"? Make the playoffs? Even in the weak East you'll need an elite player with a solid supporting cast that ideally has another perennial all star.Come out of the East? How many all stars do you need to beat Cleveland in 7? It's definitely more than 2.Win a title or multiple titles? Embiid better evolve into the best player in the league with a great supporting cast.My point isn't that Philly won't be an improved team...
I give Embiid an 80% chance. If he can play starter's minutes for most of a season, then 100%
I actually don't blame the Sixers taking Okafor over Porzingis. No other team would have done it differently. dcg 's take is very optimistic but I'm not ready to say he's wrong yet. But unequivocal vindication? Hardly. there is nobody on that team that we can say with absolutely certainty is going to make 3 all star teams in their career