or Connect

Posts by HRoi

I buy my wife her cars, although she does have general input on her must-haves (no manuals, I want X Y Z features, a small SUV). She understands that her car is really the second - best car I want for myself Of course, there is a quid pro quo here - she's allowed to do whatever she wants with the house and while j have input, she has final say
I might have posted this before, but I am mystified at why my colleagues have come to refer to their work status using baby talk. Seems like on Fridays everyone is either "wah" or "ooo"
It bothers me that people on this thread have started this mysterious trend of writing a pound sign followed by a bunch of gibberish
Sorry that my poast disappointed you. We kiss cam operators spend too much time taking videos of hot girls to edit our poasts
I'm still bitter. Can't he fail a physical or something?
If I operate the kiss cam I am focusing on two hot girls sitting together every single time. I dont care if they're twin sisters. Actually, ESPECIALLY if they're twin sisters
I am bummed. Fuck this shit. The Heat isn't just Wade's team. Miami is his city as far as sports goes. It's not Ryan Tannehill's or Giancarlo Stanton's. Why not just pay the man? Who else are you gonna pay at this point? And you know you owe him. He gave you money out of his pocket AND he delivered three titles. It's only for two years so it's not like you have this albatross. And all this from an organization that's renowned for taking care of its players. How the fuck...
Hope you hit it
I think I speak for the patriarchy when I say that she should feel free to wear that dress as many times as possible
Wait, there actually is a Ryan Adams? I thought you guys were misspelling (inadvertently or whimsically) Bryan Adams.