or Connect

Posts by HRoi

Is that the movie where LL cool J blows up sentient sharks?
That's not what you said though. You want him to become a fabricator, mechanic and painter. And all these posts about how much aftermarket support these cars have, up to and including engine swaps. I don't disagree with any of your posts, just saying that while we may enjoy talking about all this stuff, it doesn't sound like what he's looking to do. Stock Miata or MR2 that doesn't require any major repair is what I think he needs
Hard to do all that stuff in med school doe. Get something cheap, fun, and ready to roll stock now. After graduation get a GT car and do all that stuff
It's awesome how you complained about this writing trick, only to use it on your next post to further complain about it. True next level stuff
10 pm! Mathis, better take off your mama's stockings and put them back in the drawer before she comes home!
Mathis: you're a bed wetting little shit!
I actually don't remember RTC saying that he wanted to learn to be a mechanic or fabricator, or drive on a track, but this is entertaining so please carry on
No. I'm pretty sure it just sat there until they were able to work on it. I worked at a body shop before, we were always too busy to joyride customer cars even if we wanted to. The people to watch out for are the lot porters at dealerships. I know they take cars out on joyrides because we always had to hastily fix their fucking crashes
I don't remember if I ever told this story, but we took our previous Cayman to the "only Porsche factory certified body shop in Florida" for post-theft repairs. Similar story as GF - I understand a shop being backed up but what I cannot stand is someone being dismissive of my concerns and outright lying to me and my adjuster. Culminated with a huge argument with the shop owner in the parking lot, and the car suddenly being ready a day and a half later. The whole...
Just get the MR2