or Connect

Posts by HRoi

I took a buddy of mine home from a party yesterday and he made me go back because he left his wedding ring at our host's home. Must have been a better party for him than it was for me
Where's Belichick and "hide yo playbooks"?
is that the box with the Lobbs and the Attolini suits? if it is, it looks like my wife sent it a bit prematurely....can you send it back to me? i'll pay return shipping, of course.
Eidos soots are drop 7, amirite?
You should have tried that at Kohl's
I would be beside myself trying to pick between wildly politically incorrect team names
I am really liking these new offerings from Eidos, although I'm confused as to when they moved from making Tomb Raider video games and went into suiting. How's the fit compared to Isaia base S? Mannequin fit looks like heavy waist suppression
I don't like how chick fila is far enough so that my icedream is half melted when I reach home
I can't comprehend what a 90-minute facial is like. I'm happy to get off a 8-10 roper. Unless you mean receiving a facial, in which case I'd defer to greenfrog's experience with those
So a lot of people are now having "problems" with their phones after the iPhone 6 comes out. I get it