or Connect

Posts by HRoi

I do like how instead of linking to Betteridge's law, you linked to a huge list of eponymous laws. With luck, a fair amount of readers of this thread get ensnared in that web and spend the whole day reading it
I had a gun pointed at me when I was a teenager. I don't know if I was just stupid or if I sensed that he had no intention of using it, but I remember feeling confusion and disbelief, but not fear.
What's worse is that my mom has enabled her by buying a clubman last year. Betrayed by my own mother!! In fairness - despite it being the antithesis of what I look in a car (front drive, F/I, etc), it is really a fun car to toss around. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it, with the only caveat that some people don't like paying BMW maintenance and parts prices for something they regard as an economy car
If you have to go to Wikipedia for it, it's at least a little esoteric
A guy on my team eats only chobani yogurt. His birthday is coming up, and we're trying to figure out how to make a birthday "cake" out of chobani
I bet the laptop stickers are the ones you put over an apple logo to make it look like someone took a bite out of the apple
The Mini Countryman in 4wd might be a good option for you. It's bigger but still small enough for city parking, and ticks all your boxes except for "luxury highway cruising". It has next to no power, though, but it sounds like you're happy with the Outback so that's likely not a factor for you.My wife really wants one because they're cute...which drives me up a wall.
I did that when I worked in Operations. No boss wants an unexpected illness to reduce their productive capacity, but it's much worse when someone comes in to work and knocks out 5 other productive people.
Is Thompson really looking for the max? I haven't paid too much attention to him, but my impression of him is a guy with one standout skill (offensive rebounding) and almost nothing else...unless you count Lebron's alleged man crush on him. If you want to give a guy like that a max deal, then go right ahead
Regarding other things I don't get, I see that a lot of people are hibbeldy jibbeldy about the canonization of Junipero Serra. I for one didn't realize that Junipero Serra was a person. I know about the park but I thought it was named after a variety of local flora or something