or Connect

Posts by HRoi

With nickels and lawyerdad, I'm sure
I finally saw them in a GT3RS. They look sooooo sweet. I think I'm ordering them. The seating position is definitely deep and you're right about the rigidity, but they're workable. I may regret this later but it was love at first sight
Omg look what I found
Got damnit I told Mengtibbi he can't come around here no mo! That was the deal when he lost the dance-off
Dat Cayman S is leased. Will pick up GT4 around the time the term ends
My friend and neighbor is one of the HOA reps. I've repeatedly pressed him to insist on Mad Max style gate spikes, but he refuses. Killjoy.
In the Porsche dealership to put in my order and they have an ultraviolet GT3RS hidden in the back. Yum yum. (I wonder if they would do paint to sample in this color?)
They're on the edges of the gate, which swings in to open. I think people crash into it because they think it opens faster than it actually does. If you think that no one can possibly be that stupid, you're wrong by a wide margin. I mean, this gate is constantly under repair from damage
Speaking of stupid drivers, my community recently put lighted markers on the front gate to try to help people from not bashing into the gate while they're pulling up to it. Dude - the people who bash into it do so because they are fucking imbeciles. Your pretty lights won't fix that. Although they are a very soothing green color
There also appears to be more cars than meters there