Posts by HRoi

I rest my case. You must have lived somewhere else for the other 20+ years of your life, yeah? But Let's pick the city with the good team. Not to mention no one heard anything from you until the eve of the super bowl or whatever. But it was an unbelievable game. You give these guys a 0.0001% chance of getting back in it and they capitalize on it. Never seen anything like it
Nope. Will take this from anyone else, but not from a fair weather fan.
God damn. Hate hate hate hate hate the Pats but respect to all you evil empire mother fuckers Altlanta needs to quit pro sports. Biggest pro sports embarrassment in recent memory
😬😬😬
I'd jerky in her vegan beef
😬
Does dairy free mean you're going without your regular allotment of man's milk?
Is he? So I guess he's nicknamed the Hoover Vac for a different reason altogether... 🤔
I seem to be the only one bothered by this, but I don't like that the paper towel dispensers in the office kitchen look exactly like toilet paper rolls
Still got to nail the picks. All that tanking and the only star is Embiid and he still seems brittle. Only Ben Simmons has a chance to develop into a second star at this point. Compare that to GSW that drafted all its stars except for Durant. And, say OKC that drafted KD, Westbrook, Ibaka, Harden, Bledsoe, Reggie Jackson in a five year period and became a perennial WC finalist