or Connect

Posts by HRoi

As well as spellcheck
I think they should institute a rule where each member of each team is responsible for feeling the other team's balls and carefully cupping them to judge size, weight and other important characteristics
It's asking you to retain a record of taking record retention training. Obvi a trap
That shirt is awful
That's convenient
Our cafeteria has these sandwich and drink combos that you can buy for a discount. Well, today I was told that I actually pay more if I only get the sandwich. Wtf? I expect that the combo costs less than the two items separately, but In this case the "drink delete" actually makes you pay more!!!
You gonna be wearing a suit while doing all that shit?
I'm not, but I'll still call out BS and excuses when I see them. Was rooting hard for either the Ravens or Colts to send them packing, but I can't see any rational reason for people to say that they didn't win those games or deserve to be in the SB.I'd prolly agree that they need to levy progressively larger fines for repeat/unremorseful offenders like the Patriots, but no one should be saying that they shouldn't be in the SB
#sorrynotsorry
Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason the Colts lost 45-7