or Connect

Posts by HRoi

Looks promising. Think I'll preorder. I can't remember if I've had any experience with Nomad in the past
I got my jet black wrapped yesterday (heh) and will go with just the film for awhile to see how it goes. So far the film reduces the fingerprint smudges a bit and makes the phone tackier and easier to hold. I might still get a case though. My wife was dead set against me picking up one of the apple leather cases because of the "lack of impact protection". But what's my other options? Dunno if I like the case GF posted....if it's all the same protection ability (prevents...
I see saddle brown is the current SF darling. Anyone have opinions on dat midnight blue?
Hope you didn't touch the coffee. Coffee's for closers only
I used to think it was Chili CORN Carne. I blame the accents of the people around me. Imagine my surprise when I went to my first Chili cookout and people were like, why the fuck is there corn in this thing
I would feel like a part of my life would be kinda wasted if I didn't have the opportunity to travel
I heard the judges gave your Chili Platter a chili reception ...
Ethan can still be your side piece. He won't mind
Practice makes perfect
All ok, thanks. A falling coconut fell 20 feet from the Macan but that's as exciting as it got.Daytona Beach (which makes this post somewhat car related I suppose) got hit much harder though.