or Connect

Posts by HRoi

E36 BMW's are still great cars. rock solid chassis. i don't suppose you can stretch your budget to an E36 M3, can you? the only drawbacks is that the clutch is a little hard to learn on (the engagement isn't very linear), and if you happen to need a major repair while you own it, you'll be paying more than the 2500 you paid for the car. this one seems to have an extensive service history, which is good. but this father and son duo...i wonder, are they competent to be...
So Ben Simmons already knows the Sixers are taking him? Sorry Ben, but I am now hoping you're a bust. Nothing personal , we just need true last vestiges of this fucking Process to fail miserably and be buried in the sand
I don't know if I've had pork roll before....is that pretty much a pork sandwich? I do like pork buns though. As well as porking buns
Tell him to stop shamer shaming
I get that shit on linked in, from recruiters who have clearly spent a lot more time reading my profile, know what my field is, and write a lot of text to sell me on applying for the position. Trouble is, the position is three or four levels below my current job.I really don't get it. It's really clear in people's profiles how many years of experience they have, how large their current roles are, and whether they lead people.
I think we talk about all kinds of cars here. And I love spending other people's money When I was a teenager I told my dad that I was someday going to have a garage with an MR2, M3, 911 and F355 in it. His response was, "why do you torture yourself with unattainable dreams?" I know now that he knew me well and was just giving me extra motivation, but it pissed me off at the time.So after I got my first job, I got the MR2. The payments killed me - little credit history,...
The answer here is that only one of all these drivers had a GT3
Oof...if I ever saw that for sale, I don't think I'd be able to resist
RTC, I would pick the Turbo, but would recommend either turbo or n/a. I'd extensively driven both during their heyday in the 90's. The n/a is not as quick or mod-able than the turbo, but it had really smooth power delivery (from a Camry engine!), had plenty of power for highway driving, and the transmission/shifter is really great - the clutch take-up is very linear with little effort, the shifter is short and precise, and the driving position is great.I actually took a...
Gen 2 MR2 is king if you can get it in that price range. Biased viewpoint but it's a sincere recommendation. The Miata would be my second choice. Worry about snap oversteer only if you drive cars on public roads like a jackass (i.e. like 21 y/o HRoi)