or Connect

Posts by HRoi

Best player never to win a ring was Elgin Baylor
Well, he sucks mainly because he's a Boston sports fan
how about: "the Netherlands/Arjen Robben tore me a new asshole"
I still got love for Lebron, he and his mates brought relevance and two parades to the city. But he's not on my team anymore. Like I said, hopefully he brings the haters with him so I no longer need to be an "apologist"
Oh, and this Lebron narrative is only partially true. The main reason is that he doesn't want to stay on a team that can no longer compete at the highest level (he's right and I can't blame him for that). But his reputation won't survive joining a third team and being branded a mercenary. So he goes back to Cleveland, where he can use the coming home angle. I believe that he truly wants to come home, but the above has to factor in as well. The Cavs are not his best shot...
What does "tore my anus" actually mean? Did he strain/tear the gluteal muscle? Or does he now have an asshole four times its normal diameter?
You are getting edina's hopes up
I actually think it might be an opportunity to re-up for cheap if these fuckers price the season tickets reasonably this time around
Well, I'm bitterly disappointed but I think the team had a great run. Finals every single year and two championships. I appreciate how hard it is to get even one (look how many super teams got zero), and it was great to be along for the ride and in the arena while we were on top. Even though the ride itself attracted a lot of negative attention and bandwagoners. So now with hopefully re-signing Wade to a reasonable deal and some ok FA pickups we are still in the playoffs,...
L'inc, your serious poasts read just like your creative make believing posts. ...unless that's the whole point and the joke's on me?