or Connect

Posts by HRoi

I think everyone should be required to have iphones. I get mad when I go to iMessage someone and the text bubble shows up in green
Failing to be funny is edina's raison d'ĂȘtre
If I had one of those jewel encrusted pieces, I would worry myself into my grave that one of dem diamonds gets dislodged....and falls into the seat cushions of my Bentley or gets lost in my glass of Cristal or something
Whoa, let's not conflate two different things here. Pears are delicious, juicy fruits. Avocados are something that comes from the Ebola family
I do understand where Piob is coming from. If I'm dead set on an SUV I would absolutely pick the faster accelerating and more fun to drive one, all else being equal. But yes, the skid pad has very little to do with actual handling. How it transfers weight, how communicative the steering is, body roll, and a few other things are more indicative of "better handling" Btw if all you want is a fast, fun to drive SUV, I'm going to guess that the Cayenne and X5 variants are...
It's also the commish's job not to bring a firestorm of shit on his league. That's more important than a single team or player. Adam Silver had the leadership skills to realize this (and indeed, I'd expect that the leader of a tribe of monkeys would, also. But not Roger). And at this point I bet the Ravens wish he was stricter
Looks like someone failed to read his "Roles and Responsibilities of a Wingman" handbook when it was sent out
Now I get why the styleforum's have a thread entitled "why New York sucks"
Holy shit
Hmm...Coochies normally do have shorter jacket lengths but the sleeves on the navy are quite short.