or Connect

Posts by HRoi

I bet at least 50% of them have teh truck nutz
Yeah, I wasn't calling anyone out specifically. Just that I know how terrible Hawks fans are in general and now suddenly they have strong support...but it happens everywhere.
Congrats on getting a bandwagon, Hawks! Feels good, yeah?
I'm upset that the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers lost to Wisconsin tonight, because who doesnt want more tournament with Chanticleers in it?
People like to joke about fair weather fans and all that but it's really, really difficult to go hard in support of your team for 82 games. Or even 41 home games. Unless you're in some place like Sacramento where literally the only thing to do is follow the Kings I guess that really doesn't give San antonio an excuse either, huh?
I don't get camping
He did, and that automatically makes it awful. Although Nike jumped on that with all these snakeskin themed apparel
What is a die in? Is this where people kill themselves to protest something, like the monks who immolate themselves because China is killing Tibetans? Something tells me that it's not, and it's just douchebags being douchebags
Between him and Sam Hinkie it must be great fun to be a faithful philly sports fan
The problem with nicknames is that somehow people (the media?) feel that if you hit a certain level of stardom you HAVE to have one. So they force feed stupid shit instead of letting it grow organically (or not).