or Connect

Posts by HRoi

This wasn't affectionately nicknamed the BMW blowjob thread for no reason, you know
I thought it was bitching about his neighbors
It's all in Wales
I am surprised about Rivers. He was worse than worthless (negative worth?) during his entire career up to last playoffs, and now he's a decent 6-7th man who has his moments.
I have been part of many Miami Heat championships so I understand why you might think I'm an expert on this. But sadly, I have not been able to attend any of the locker room celebrations
Michael Stipe from REM could have used that service 20 something years ago. Where were they??
Come to my house and you can get that footlong instead of settling for all those six inchers
My former EA was a personal trainer and serious crossfitter. That was kinda nice
They say he's been playing for weeks now with broken ribs
I have always wanted to drive a Bobcat. This little motherfucker even has tank treads and stuff. Super cool. Anyway the driver came by to collect it. Apparently they'll be digging holes in my front lawn to upgrade some fiber optic shit in the neighborhood. They were using the Bobcat in my neighbor's yard today and had walked over to the next street to do some surveying. They'll resod my lawn so I guess that's a good thing. Still, I'd like the keys to this thing for the...