or Connect

Posts by HRoi

Make sure you turn on macro mode before you take the pic
You can buy a whole salmon in Nagoya airport. Not a salmon steak, but a whole frozen fish. This is in international departures too, I suppose for people traveling to those countries where it makes for a perfect gift to your host.
Do you guys think Melo's portfolios will be kinda stagnant and hold securities for too long?
But they're cute as hell! Especially the cubs!! Methinks you are possibly ascribing a different meaning to the word that I am unaware of
I'm kinda hesitant to weigh in because I don't watch a ton of EPL games but it seems like the top English players are a lot more comfortable and aggressive in club play, but they are a lot more conservative (tentative?) in international play. Or am I off base because of my small sample size? In fairness I thought Rooney and Sturridge did show some flashes of good aggressiveness and being on the same attacking page in Brazil
What the fuck is a mud room?!?
I want to see my "Bears" documentary and you keep freezing it everytime you want to fill the air with your blather
Since when has it become the rule that the first fucking 30 minutes of every flight be filled with inane FA announcements?? Please stop this.
The real question is, what are the top 5 times this thread has talked about the top 5 players of all time?
I think you should post any further responses you get, tagut