or Connect

Posts by HRoi

Like every other Air Max I presume - the zero H was TTS for me. I don't have the new ones yet
Well the Nike gods were listening. I still don't know if the air bubble can be fixed, but this popped up on the website: http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/nikelab-air-max-zero-ld-x-fragment-mens-shoe/pid-11293895/pgid-11376789
Sounds like a Seinfeld character
This is the perfect turn of events for Brady. Get to chill for 4 weeks and avoid wear and tear, come back to take the reins of a 3-1 team at worst, and yet no one has done enough for ole Bill to think about Bledsoe-ing him. Or is it getting Brady-ied?? And how awesome would it be for Brady to get Bradied
Agree. And you know who the good ones were so you could just ignore all the others
I'm definitely going to complain
Brady's face should be the one closest to the crotch
Nike quality strikes again. My Air Max LD zero has a flat. No, really - the left shoe has no air in it. You guys know if it can be fixed? Normally this means I just trash them, but I really like them and I prolly can't find another pair to replace them. The hole is likely very small - I can't see any tears, holes or separation of the seams
i can see why you would want this
I don't mind drunk assholes (I might fit that description meself 😊), it's the nonstop violence that's hard to navigate. Although the Dolphins home crowds are so lame that they're about half visitor team fans when it's a division rival (fuck you Pats and Jets). So maybe we get more fights than, say, Seattle home games