or Connect

Posts by HRoi

I don't know, actually. The guys in CE taught it to me and I started using it without knowing what it is. But you made a poast about marriage equality
Hey, looks like pB's turning into a SJW !
You idiots should stop bitching about clothing choices here. Go find some other website that's actually about clothing and style and all that nonsense
She was probably nervous and popped out for a smoke to calm herself. Problem with being a smoker is that you can't smell yourself to know you stink
There are a lot of scenarios that I can think of where I would hit someone without them committing any violence on me first
I have to say that anything that gets Stephen A Smith off the air is good with me
Have you driven the LFA? I tend to agree with the "not the prettiest" and "pricey" comments, but I don't know if it's boring to drive. It does sound nice
Appreciate the positive feedback, everyoneGrey to my eyes, but the antiquing brings out a lot of different shades and textures. I'm partially color blind, though, so I'm not the best person to ask these things
Coincidentally, I'm wearing my U caps in cloud today
I also think it's a rare man who buys his first expensive watch and actually sticks with a 'onewatch' philosophy. 99% of the time, that first watch is just the starting point. Re: box discussion, the Lange box is not all that impressive