or Connect

Posts by HRoi

Wait....why would DJ leave the Clippers? This makes no sense whatsoever. The dude has all these gaudy stats because CP3 gets him the ball and everyone else has to pay attention to Blake in the paint. He thinks he's going to be Dirk's heir apparent when he can't create anything other than offensive/defensive rebounds by himself ? Either he's totally drinking his own kool aid or he must really hate CP3's personality I didn't begrudge him a max or near max contract if he...
Sounds like a girly cocktail
Matthews to Mavs, not Kings. Portland looks like it's all blown up
Nice. I was reading all this talk that they needed to trade Hibbert to get a decent backcourt player, but this is better for them
True. That deal may look downright reasonable after the cap rises. So Monroe's buying long term security at the cost of additional dollars...and playing in milwaukee
Hard to judge proportions from photos, but I estimate that's about a drop 4"
Is that the guy who played Screech in Saved by the Bell?
Has anyone else caught on that this thread is a sly attempt to fill Styfo with as many cock bulge pictures as possible?
Well, the only way Milwaukee's getting good players is giving max deals to non max guys
This is the real life equivalent of the LordCommander sending you to command the Eastwatch garrison