or Connect

Posts by HRoi

My former, now-retired boss used to say that. It drove me nuts
Where are mine?
I did enjoy Eric white knighting me. It gave me a tingly feeling
Wtf? They are remaking Point Break??! They are going to fuck this up, I'm sure of it
I like to think that there is some deadly bug in my bloodstream that my awesomeness and high testosterone levels are waging a war of attrition with (and barely winning)
I never got sick either....until this year when I had low grade flu symptoms for like half the year
The extent of the overreaction, and it's seemingly random nature, makes his post one of the funniest ones on SF this month
When I was a kid one of my uncles did MLM, which meant sometimes he had a ton of cash, and he was broke all the other times. Well in one of his cash flush periods he bought a new Acura Legend - gold metallic with black leather seats. As a kid I thought that was the best car ever
It's not for me to dictate how people should get married, but for me a wedding should be a special event. Not necessarily spend 100k or whatever, but a wedding that looks half-assed or meant to be ironic, is a shitty wedding in my book
That sounds really shitty but maybe that's what hipsters and social rebels do nowadays