or Connect

Posts by neyus

Nice photos JM. Beautiful ties and Shirts and suits by the way.
Nice photos JM. Beautiful ties and Shirts and suits by the way.
I can't wait to go back to The Philippines. Hopefully this year.
This is a really nice Jacket.
Those fabrics that you gave me were really nice JM. Where did you take the photos? On a deck?
I think Darren Lockyear is dressed by Cloakroom/Pistols at Dawn. A Brisbane based clothing company. I think he has been wearing a knit or plain grenadine tie as I think they stock a few there made by Dormeuil. He sticks out like a saw thumb when compared to his peers.The judges on the block, dont dress too bad, Neil dresses a bit better than the younger guy. Wish they wore some pants other than just jeans though.
The knit ties were hidden behind all the silk ties. They did have some fairly decent regimental ties there as well. Yes the pocket squares were done to dull plain colors. The decent ones all gone. When I when their last week, things were looking alot better.
Attention Brisbane Members Tie Rack, Myer Centre is having a closing down sale. 50-80% everything in the store. I went there today and saw $2.00 pocket squares. $8.00 ties. Some pretty decent silk print and knit ties. Most are fairly narrow. Theres a mix of Chinese and Italian made items.
Made to Measure Shirts. Acorn Fabric. Mother of Pearl Buttons.