or Connect

Posts by bob99

Rick's favourite things from 2002. In a timely move, he just posted this to Twitter. https://twitter.com/RICKOWENSONLINE/status/632567890059882496
I was at the dior store in NYC and they had Jake jeans for $900 USD. Are these significantly cheaper in Europe? Is there anywhere I can order them from? Too bad about LVR not restocking this season.
Picked up these fabulous sparkly GATs on the weekend.
Picked up these Margiela mids at the LA store last week. Really enjoying them!
If anyone is on the lookout for selvedge Dior denim, I was at the Beverly Hills boutique today and they have it as part of this season. It's washed / treated somehow, but not excessively worn / faded. Price is $900.
New RAF S/S 2015. Is this the long-awaited RAF x Pokemon collab?
I've never seen that DH Japan tag either, but I'm sure they're legit if they're from Yoox. How were they labeled on Yoox? Any mention of the Japan status?
Luisaviaroma is taking forever to restock Dior denim. I bought a pair there two years ago and the service / price was good. Anyone else know an online seller? Looking for 19cm under my car or jake in size 32.
SNS Herning differential cardigan. This sweater is heavy as hell... I love it!
Rick M&M's from the Paris store. (This is not my photo, I saved it from some other thread about a year ago.)