or Connect

Posts by user7

Quote: Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx I wish i could be more consistent, but like drew said, as i do this more often the end product is different, but improved. i hope people are just using these as a guide, not as a reference, to their end decision. whiskey is fucking hard to capture, but you get the general gist, i think. working with gud pictures is so much more fun. now to try adding quilts. yeeeee. not hoping for...
shiiiit that looks great. too bad i need to order something with a collar. man these all look great. I think I might sell my Julius or Stooges.
Very happy with my new tote, .
Why do some suits have visible stitching like 1 mm in from the edge of the jacket all around the lapels, etc. What's that called? What's the point? Personally, I don't like the look.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vicarius they are folded back. on my way home the hood stayed up like it should though, I must have done something wrong earlier I can't really wear the hood comfortably either.
Quote: Originally Posted by softy i will paypal you $10 to post fit pics just for you softy, I'll try to post some pics within the next few days. Why are you selling yours??
too lazy to post fitpics, but I'm really happy with my fishtail and have received multiple compliments.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Cloesr to 2 small; 46 fits like 11. yeah, i'm a 12/45 and size 46 back zips were too small. i thought they made bigger sizes though?
I live in ny so fast mail, others will probably might get them soon. Plus I deserve it, ive been patiently waiting for my ae varsity for like 4 months lol (2nd remake). Maybe I'll post a fit pic if willy agrees not to put it on pixi
Fishtail arrived