or Connect

Posts by user7

Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr so why does the theory outlet have CP's? i am confused... Theory flagship store carries them in NYC.
PMed you about the Ferragamo's
In a size 12 will either look clownish / is there a less clownish looking last in that size range?
and i would buy a 42L in anything other than charcoal gray (just bought one)!
I'd love the shoes...any chance you are in NYC? (based on username nyf) If not, may have to stop by PS today and verify that size 10 will fit, if they do Ill take them
Hey Michael, are the XL underwear longer than the L, or just a bigger waist size? Also, will you be restocking XL anytime soon?
In case anyone thinks its a good deal, I was at Odin's next door Den clearance store on I think 11th (near Tokyo Joe) in NYC, and they had a couple pairs of KMW jeans for like $39. A pair of 1950's in 32, and pair of 2010's in I think 36? Could be wrong, but thought someone here might like to know...
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC I don't know. Can you tell me what it says on the sole?
are those studio line salvatore ferragamos or the higher end versions?
I'd be giving them to gentleman's resale, a consignment store in NYC, if they'll take them. Anything they won't I'd be happy to give away for free to anyone in NYC...not gonna ship though. (or if anyone wants to just buy any before they go to the consignment store...but once again nyc pick up only)