or Connect

Posts by user7

I am selling a brand new, unworn DRKSDW Worker Jacket that I picked up in Paris a couple years ago from the Rick Owens store. You can see photos of the jacket here: http://www.forwardbyelysewalker.com/fw/DisplayProduct.jsp?code=DRKS-MO20&d=Mens Looking for $650 or best offer, pick up in NYC is ideal, but I will ship if necessary. Thanks.
Price Cut!! $1500 --> $1400 -> $1300.
I have had a $400 store credit to IF Boutique in NYC for a while now. Will sell for $360 or best offer. If you live in NYC but are unfamiliar with the store, check them out. They carry Maison Martin Margiela, Rick Owens, Comme De Garcons, KK Attachment, Paul Harden, etc.
This is a pair of Alden's designed and sold by the NYC store Leffot in very limited numbers. They are made with Navy Nubuc, and I believe the Barrie last. Size 11.5D (I'm a 45/46 and they fit). They are stunning and essentially unworn. I may have worn them once or twice, or never (I can't recall). Will ship, but prefer local pick-up in NYC. The NYTImes profiled it here: "As far as boots go, the Greenwich is pretty strapping. Built by the Massachusetts-based cobbler...
I bought these black, bison Guidi 992's from IF here in NYC. Unfortunately, they are tighter than expected and do not fit me. Guidi runs small, so I would say you should be a 44/45 to fit into these. Because of the sizing issue, I only managed to wear them maybe 3 times. There is very very minor wear on the soles, as you can see from the photos. They are beautiful otherwise. Very sad to let them go.
Augusta / A1923 Boots Size 11 (in my opinion, these fit very large, closer to a size 46) Picture Gallery Retail over $2k, asking $1000 $900 (or best offer) These are a beautiful copper/black mix. At night, they easily pass for black however. IMHO this color combo is rare and amazing. In good condition, and the soles have been vibrammed. However note that the heel needs to re-vibrammed on both. Please see the picture gallery for a clear picture of what I mean. Local...
Julius 2010 F/W Size 3 Bordeaux (Red) Lamb Leather Item No. 317BLM6 Purchased from The Archive Retail $3250, asking $1500 $1400 $1300 $1,150 (or best offer) This is a stunning piece. Runway and other people's photos can be found here. (Please note, the additional album of photos are not mine, and I can't verify that they are of the exact same model.) Jacket is hard to measure, but I did my best: Shoulder to shoulder on the back is 47 cm. The length of the back (not...
Really looking forward to the new OCBDs. I own like 6 of the old ones and LOVE them. I basically wear black jeans and a white TOJ OCBD everyday, like a uniform. My only minor issue is that the awesome buttons were so big that they fall off kind of easily. Still want that marbled daypack...getting really sick of my green one. Anyone have the purple and want to trade?
Hi, I'm selling a really nice Jil Sander Tuxedo. Unfortunately, I bought this back when I was a complete idiot and thought that something 3 sizes too big looked correct (and/or maybe I was fatter at the time). I have only worn it a handful of times. I honestly can't remember if there was any tailoring done, but if you tell me how to check, I can do that. You can see one of the front buttons has fallen off, but there's an extra inside the jacket you can have someone sew...
who the fuck cares, wear them and beat them to death. they'll look better.but all rubber sole on new ones is probably a lot better than old staples + crepe.