or Connect

Posts by JanC

Found a pair of the +J trousers in the Emeryville store in the clearance bin. $29.99 for the charcoal w/ pinstripe. These weren't part of the latest re-release, were they?
Selling some good condition MMM GAT replicas in the coveted white/gum sole color way. I've owed these for about 1.5 years with them not finding much time in my rotation. Never worn in the rain and mostly just to the office on Fridays and random weekend outings. Retail for these are ~$450. There's some dye (indigo and black denim) transfer which is to be expected. The dark marks don't appear to be as dark in real life as they do in the photos. These have a ton of life...
^Agreed I was excited for the anorak when it was announced but the design is too bland for me. Also, will the Smoke colored shirts be available again?
Are the items of the +J release any different from the previous?
From Good-stuffs.com. l Sapphire crystal, display case back l Appear as big as 40mm, but its actual size is 38.37 x 9.25mm, measured by electronic ruler. l The crown is signed with a big R l The edge of case is round, sharply cut in perpendicular, forming straight 90 degree angle. l Reliable ST17 automatic l Blue independent second hand at 6 l Blue slim hour and minute hands l 316 stainless steel case l Hand-winding renders a pleasant noise in a way similar to Harley...
Everything felt one size larger except for the shoulders. They're still a little long on the body for me; can't remember the sleeves.
The linen shirts are smaller than last year's offering. They're still bit big for my liking, however.
Having owned both a SARB line Seiko (SARB035) and an Orient Star Standard-Date, I'd put the Orient Star above Seiko. Finish and accuracy of the Orient Star was a level higher than the Seiko. That Orient is one of the few watches I regret selling. To be fair to Seiko, the Orient Star is more expensive.
What's the measurement at the hem? Probably a better clue.