or Connect

Posts by JanC

Tried the flannels, they were thin but I liked the cut. Passed on them though. Picked up a couple of Legging Jeans on sale for $20 a piece instead.
Perhaps the SKX013. A little tall, but has a small case.My sister made it for me. She makes jewelry and I just asked if she can make a simple bead bracelet. You should be able to find them just about anywhere online. The bracelet, and the watch for that matter, actually appear larger in the photo than they do in person but I believe they're 8mm beads.
It's a discontinued Orient Snorkeler. Their Orient Star line is fantastic for the money. Would love one in my collection...
Wow, that collection. I have 4 in my rotation and I barely find enough time for them all. Anywho, here's my latest budget acquisition:
Handcrafted bifold in a beautiful chestnut bridle. The wallet is new, unused, and ready to ship. The card slots will comfortably hold four cards on each side. Measures approx. 4.5" x 3.3" closed. Leather will darken a bit with age, as with all leather. Asking $50 shipped to ConUS. Cheers
Anyone try the bomber? Seems pretty good for the price.
Hey guys, I'm selling these brand new, handmade leather watch straps. One has NATO hardware, the other ZULU-- flat and round, respectively. They're both for 20mm lugs and made of unoiled, natural veg tanned Hermann Oak leather. Depending on how they're treated, they should get darker and patina with use. Asking $55 shipped EACH to ConUS.
Any Seiko with a 6R15 movement and keep the change.
How do the leggings fit compared to their slim fit? Picked up some of the linen blend pocket tees this weekend. They're good for the price. Interested to see how they age, though.
Is there a "best bang for the buck" brand for some shades? In terms of materials used for frame/lens.