or Connect

Posts by JanC

Anyone try the bomber? Seems pretty good for the price.
Hey guys, I'm selling these brand new, handmade leather watch straps. One has NATO hardware, the other ZULU-- flat and round, respectively. They're both for 20mm lugs and made of unoiled, natural veg tanned Hermann Oak leather. Depending on how they're treated, they should get darker and patina with use. Asking $55 shipped EACH to ConUS.
Any Seiko with a 6R15 movement and keep the change.
How do the leggings fit compared to their slim fit? Picked up some of the linen blend pocket tees this weekend. They're good for the price. Interested to see how they age, though.
Is there a "best bang for the buck" brand for some shades? In terms of materials used for frame/lens.
Definitely need some fit pics. Great review.
- Mr. B Blake boots in cognac sz. 40 (fits 8.5 US) -- $60 shipped I added 1000 Mile laces. Great alternative to Grenson Sharp. Discussed in lengths here.
Tagged size 7.5UK but will fit a size 8US. I usually wear 8.5D and these are a bit snug on me. Overall good condition minus some spotting. Asking $45 shipped to ConUS.
"A leading evolutionary psychologist probes the unconscious instincts behind American consumer culture Illuminating the hidden reasons for why we buy what we do, Spent applies evolutionary psychology to the sensual wonderland of marketing and perceived status that is American consumer culture. Geoffrey Miller starts with the theory that we purchase things to advertise ourselves to others, and then examines other factors that dictate what we spend money on. With humor...
Bezel looks great! Have you considered the Murphy coin-edge bezel? It transforms the watch greatly.