or Connect

Posts by JanC

Definitely need some fit pics. Great review.
- Mr. B Blake boots in cognac sz. 40 (fits 8.5 US) -- $60 shipped I added 1000 Mile laces. Great alternative to Grenson Sharp. Discussed in lengths here.
Tagged size 7.5UK but will fit a size 8US. I usually wear 8.5D and these are a bit snug on me. Overall good condition minus some spotting. Asking $45 shipped to ConUS.
"A leading evolutionary psychologist probes the unconscious instincts behind American consumer culture Illuminating the hidden reasons for why we buy what we do, Spent applies evolutionary psychology to the sensual wonderland of marketing and perceived status that is American consumer culture. Geoffrey Miller starts with the theory that we purchase things to advertise ourselves to others, and then examines other factors that dictate what we spend money on. With humor...
Bezel looks great! Have you considered the Murphy coin-edge bezel? It transforms the watch greatly.
Rolex Explorer 39mm homage. Comes with two extra links that should accommodate up to ~7.5". Previous owner brushed the lugs and center link polish from bracelet. Some slight desk dive marks, but overall good condition. I wore it on a leather strap. Asking $65 shipped via Paypal. Located in SF Bay Area if you'd like face to face. No box or papers, will ship watch + links only. - 39mm - Saphire crystal - Automatic movement (hacks/winds)
How about a small run of the hoodies for the SF folk
Bummer the charcoal hoodies are sold out =d Definitely report in on the quality.
Kind of want the cashmere hoodie... anyone going to order? Any alternatives?