or Connect

Posts by Nomad_K

Quote: Originally Posted by Cashmoney +1 My experience too. Prep was no big deal. I drank about half of the solution, waited 60 minutes and sat on the john. Had a dinner of about a gallon of chicken broth and went to bed. Woke up and drank second half of solution which completely cleaned me out. The stuff tasted like hell but no discomfort. The drugs were world-class. Two seconds after they entered my body, I was out. Came to in recovery room....
"But Gelfond flatly rejected this possibility, offering an absurdly flawed analogy with BMW automobiles. He said that the German carmaker offers the 7-series line of larger, more powerful, luxury models as well as the smaller, entry-level 3-series cars. “People don’t say ‘The 3 isn’t a real BMW because it’s smaller" Actually - met people who turn their noses up at the BMW 3-series and Mercedes C-class. I am a big fan of the M-series e30 - E92 though so I don't worry about...
I just saw this - stunning visuals. You have to give someone props to spend the better part of a decade developing new technology to launch a dream like that. Dialogue - too much would have taken away from the visuals. Or to put it another way, yes, that part of the movie could have been better. As for the religion and environmental statements - it is a movie. I am a bit of an 'old school' environmentalist myself as in I love the outdoors, respect it, and want to leave...
Quote: Originally Posted by epb CPO E90 M3, which are running in the 40s and low 50s. Daily driver practical, sports car performance, with the intial depreciation scraped off. I didn't realize those slid below the 50K mark - good deal for someone in the market.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ace Rimmer The Great Escape (Steve McQueen) has a memorable motorcycle scene, but it's not exactly moto-heavy. Still, it's a movie that everyone should see. While the motorcycle scene is short I agree - fantastic movie.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jbreen1 I just told you in the PM but a 66-67 restomod Chevelle would be awesome too. Saw your PM after the above and sent you a reply. If I see another Chevelle in the later year that you are after I will send you another PM.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jbreen1 07CBR600RR. And yea what I really want is a C2 vette with a new Chevy Crate motor and auto tranny, restored interior, modern suspension and brakes, and a Vintage Air kit. I just don't know if I can do that for 55-75k. I don't know how to do any of that work so I'm sure a Corvette shop would charge a ton to drop a new motor and tranny in. O and use this frame. http://www.sriiimotorsports.com/196382corvette.html I...
Quote: Originally Posted by underwearer I don't care what the experts say I know what works for me and thats not eating right before sleeping. For one I sleep better, and also wake up hungry which leads to another myth that I believe in and this will piss off the experts even more: everyone should eat breakfast everyday. When I skip meals I end up getting really hungry late at night and end up eating more than I would if I just ate on a regular...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jbreen1 I would like a classic car but it needs to be reliable and have heating/air conditioning. O also for the record, I don't need crazy performance. I have a motorcycle that will crap all over Ferraris and Lambos so I want some power but I'd rather have a more comfortable/luxurious interior. Ahh - good man - what type of bike?!? If you are after something comfortable and luxurious - classic cars can work -...
If I missed the following answer in another post, apologies: what do you want out of the car other than a daily driver? Daily driver + weekend track car, run through a canyon, cruising with friends, impressing one person or another? There are a slew of great ideas here. They all have their pros & cons. -American cars - some image issues depending on the crowd... I personally don't give a **** as I buy a car to drive, not to make a statement to anyone. Great value for...