or Connect

Posts by alex99

That would be nice, but the thing is, the plastic buttons are durable, easy to replace, and last forever. I don't think I have ever had one break. So we are back to the word "quality", and what that means. For me, it means a piece lasts a long time and gets a lot of wear. I recently retired 3 19th century bds from the S/S 2009 collection (one of the best seasons!). I wore the hell out of those shirts, but was still sad to see them go.
The Bureau Belfast has their NC up, and they describe the Donkey Jacket as follows: 900GM herringbone wool Donkey Jacket with 2 large front patch pockets, stitched down collar, 5 front buttons and a beautiful aged brown leather on the shoulders, back and sleeves. That leather does look nice.
They came from KERNERSVILLE, NC. If they are meant to be sold in such a way, why do the stores not wrinkle them? Anyway, not really a big deal, was just surprised more than anything.
Yeah, I can iron them. It's just strange they would send them like this. I've ordered jeans from RRL and they arrived folded in a normal fashion. If you go to a RL store they store the jeans and khakis flat as well, so i thought someone in shipping was just being a jerk.
So I just received the Officer's Field Chino in New Military Khaki that I ordered from the site, and whoever packed the pants rolled the legs all the way up into the crotch of the pants, like a ball. I had to unroll each leg and the pants are super wrinkled as a result. WTF? Has anyone else received their pants like this? I don't mind a few wrinkles and I would normally just wash them but I wanted to wear them for a while so they stretch a half size. Maybe they are...
Check the Japan site:http://www.ralphlauren.co.jp/men/rrl/bottoms-13/officer-39-s-chino-pant-410431/412853#1408429439518
Hi,Can you say which 3rd party sites you used, and which ones you felt were the most useful?
Hi, Does anyone know if these patterns can be found on any other EG cuts besides the Banded Collar Shirt? Rodeo Flannel - Lt Blue/red Khaki Houndstooth Plaid These are 2 of the better patterns for FW in my eyes, but I'm not digging the banded collar shirt itself. I'm hoping that if they are not made in any other cuts, maybe there will be an exclusive with a store like Odin in one of the other cuts.
It depends on the piece. I bought the low straight sulfur wash jean ($269.99 on sale), and the jackson frontier shirt ($229.99 on sale) from the web site. Took them both to the Polo store in San Francisco and got the extra 25%, so the jeans were $190.50 and the shirt was $149.49. So I saved an extra $159.99. To me that is a big difference. Both really great pieces btw. Love the sulfur wash jeans.
[[SPOILER]]