or Connect

Posts by Morgan

Someone posted shots of very similar longwings here. You could contact Stronghold in Venice, CA and ask if they have your size.
The golden brown Walts are pretty close, but I agree that the caramel shade is nicer. They are currently my favorite pair of non-denim casual pants.
Has anyone here had the pulltabs on their Alden boots removed? I love my chromexcel Jumpers but every time I stand up, my trousers are riding atop the boots behind the pulltab. It drives me nuts.
Slept on the olive moleskins last year and been waiting on the restock ever since, so I snapped 'em up right quick. Rocking my grape flannels with cigar longwings today:
Selling my Alden whiskey plain toes, size 8.5 D (Barrie last), from Alden of San Francisco. They're great shoes but any time I want the pop of whiskey I reach for my longwings, so these don't get much use. There are some scuffs and dings that come with wear, and the worst ones are visible here on the right shoe. Also shown is some liner damage where on the inside of each shoe where it rubbed against my heel, but this is obviously not visible when you're wearing them. These...
I'm looking to trade my used Alden whiskey plain toes, size 8.5 (Barrie) for Polo C&J plain toes, size 9, in similar condition. They're great shoes but any time I want the pop of whiskey I reach for my longwings, so these don't get much use. With only one plain toe shoe in my rotation, I think a darker shell would work better. There are some scuffs and dings that come with wear, and the worst ones are visible here on the right shoe.
I mentioned this a few pages back, but I'm looking to trade my used Alden whiskey plain toes, size 8.5 (Barrie) for Polo C&J plain toes, size 9, in similar condition. They're great shoes but any time I want the pop of whiskey I reach for my longwings, so these don't get much use. With only one plain toe shoe in my rotation, I think a darker shell would work better. There are some scuffs and dings that come with wear, and the worst ones are visible here on the right...
Is he Robert at the Chicago store? I sent him an email on Oct. 26 when all this was getting started but never got a reply. After I called my local store, I figured I hadn't heard back because the ones I wanted weren't on sale.
Several people I've spoked to at the Beverly Hills store told me the cordovan shoes were not included, so I'm SOL. What a bummer. Anyone want to trade their used Marlow PTBs (size 9) for used Alden whiskey PTBs (size 8.5 Barrie)?
Jacket's pulling quite a bit at the waist here, but there was some odd bunching going on and it's not typical of the fit. [[SPOILER]]