or Connect

Posts by Morgan

Had to snag the triple blue from Frans Boone. I'll solve the blue-on-blue problem with off-white or tan denim, and gunmetal and caramel rivet chinos.
Those cigar captoe balmorals are on the Hampton last, which runs true to size, and I wish they were size 9. Good luck with the sale.
For those who own Darlton (aka Marlow) wingtips on C&J's 325 and Lindricks, do you wear the same size in both?
I've gotten so used to my new Rivet routine - launder, iron, tailor - that I repeated the first two steps with my new petrol blue Walts last night before remembering they were dry clean only. I think I fucked them up. They're a little tight in the top block now, and I may have actually burned them with the iron. Damn this summer head cold! It has made me so stupid.
If I'm a medium in the Naval sweater, can I assume I'm a medium in the Stark as well?
Tassels did a longwing with #8 pebble grain shell a couple years ago. So awesome. I dig balmoral wingtips too - these 974s were my first-ever pair of Aldens.
My first three would be: Shortwing balmoral, color #8 Plaintoe blucher, cigar Longwing blucher, whiskey I appreciate the Leisure Handsewn loafer love, but I find the Van last unwearable and prefer both the last and shade of brown shell used by Crockett & Jones for their Ralph Lauren loafers. My current top three are: Medallion captoe balmoral, color #8 Longwing blucher, cigar Wingtip boots, ravello I just picked up a pair of snuff suede chukkas on a crepe sole from...
While we're talking restocks, I missed out on the olive moleskin trousers last winter. Will another run of those be coming around again this fall? And here's an x-post from WAYWT featuring my only Epaulet shirt, Pure Blue Japan denim and Alden for Leather Soul brown chromexcel captoe jumper boots.
[[SPOILER]]
Those are definitely an early iteration of the Leather Soul plaza wingtip boot, which are likely not in stock right now. I think the most recent run was released last December in cigar and natty chrome. They come up from time to time on B&S, but if you want them now your best bet is J.Gilbert, as mentioned above.Here's a shot of brown chromexcel jumper boot from Leather Soul: