or Connect

Posts by Morgan

I didn't realize it was multiple choice - if I can add an additional vote, I'd like to add to Butler's tally on behalf of my wife, who was very impressed with his entry. Thanks for the vote, Holdfast. I am fully aware of how ridiculous the indoor sunglasses are, but it's too much fun and it's how I would appear on the street anyway. It's probably a SoCal thing, but I've got about a dozen pairs of shades and consider them accessories in the same class as pocket squares or...
I have way too much time on my hands this weekend.Gant navy blazerSid Mashburn shirtPaul Stuart tieHoward Yount trousers, socks, & pocket squareCrockett & Jones shoesRay Ban 4125 CatsCasio watch [[SPOILER]]
Fair Isle cardigan from the Irish Country collection a few years back. (crossposted from WAYWT)
Blustery day in LA. Alden Pitt boots in reverse oiled chamois with plantation crepe sole. I think these were from Winn Perry.
[[SPOILER]]
SVB, the navy blazer, grey flannel trouser, and snuff suede footwear is my go-to combo. Well done, though the driving loafers seem a bit too casual for the rest of the ensemble.
Waiting for the rain. RRL sweater, Iron Heart 301S denim, Alden ravello wingtip boots.
MrDV, those are my favorite Alden saddles. I slept on them and regret it, but I'm glad to see someone enjoying them.
Top three pairs of Aldens, by comments: 1. Ravello captoe boots (Leffot Daytripper) 2. Cigar longwings with antique edge (Alden of Carmel) 3. Ravello wingtip boots (ShoeMart)
Interesting charts. My only quibble is with assessing income as opposed to net worth. I make a decent salary, but as Howlin' Wolf sang, "Now looka here, I did not say I was a millionaire But I said I have spent more money than a millionaire 'Cause if I had've kept all my money that I'd already spent, I would've been a millionaire a looong time ago ..." He (probably) wasn't buying Aldens, but this QFT. edit: mcarthur you beat me to the punch