or Connect

Posts by Morgan

When viewing "recent images in this thread" (see right sidebar, near top), is there any way to sort the grid view images so that the most recent appear first? Whenever I click on that option in a thread, it displays pictures from, say, 2011, and I have to scroll down through several years of photos to see what people have been posting recently.
This is the most handsome Indy boot I've ever seen, and I've been browsing the Alden thread since 2008.
Crosspost from WAWYT because RRL cardigan & denim:
[[SPOILER]]
Here's mud in your eye. [[SPOILER]]
Feels like summer already. [[SPOILER]]
Quick question: when wearing a gingham check shirt with a suit, is a button down or point/spread collar more appropriate? It's a casual look and a button down seems reasonable, but I associate button down collars almost exclusively with solid white or blue oxford shirts.
I didn't realize it was multiple choice - if I can add an additional vote, I'd like to add to Butler's tally on behalf of my wife, who was very impressed with his entry. Thanks for the vote, Holdfast. I am fully aware of how ridiculous the indoor sunglasses are, but it's too much fun and it's how I would appear on the street anyway. It's probably a SoCal thing, but I've got about a dozen pairs of shades and consider them accessories in the same class as pocket squares or...
I have way too much time on my hands this weekend.Gant navy blazerSid Mashburn shirtPaul Stuart tieHoward Yount trousers, socks, & pocket squareCrockett & Jones shoesRay Ban 4125 CatsCasio watch [[SPOILER]]
Fair Isle cardigan from the Irish Country collection a few years back. (crossposted from WAYWT)