or Connect

Posts by Morgan

Does anyone else own the oxblood red RRL slim fit jeans from a couple years ago? If so, have yours faded at all? I've been unable to develop the slightest hint of whiskering. Must be a very durable dye.
Thanks blue collar, they're actually Pure Blue Japan.
Alden for j.crew snuff suede Indy:
j.crewed out [[SPOILER]]
Not Epaulet, but these are my one-wash Pure Blue Japan jeans and they faded just fine.
Quick family photo. Couldn't get the white balance quite right though - the bottom photo, which shows the penny loafer when new, is more accurate color.
I can't post a photo right now but I can state that a 5+ year old whiskey longwing is indistinguishable from a 2-3 year old ravello wingtip boot.
Navy Marl Lambswool never gets old. [[SPOILER]]
For your consideration I present the Crockett & Jones for Frans Boone tobacco suede Seymour double monk, size 9D US (8E uk) on the elegant 337 last. I am a true 9D (on the Brannock Device) and these fit true to size. For reference, I wear a 9D on Alden's Hampton, Plaza, and Leydon lasts, and an 8.5D on Alden's Barrie and Tru-Balance lasts. The fit is very, very similar to a 9D on the Alden Plaza last. These currently retail for 569 euro (just over $700), not including...
Pristine vs Patina - what a couple years of light wear look like: Posting because *cough - they're for sale - cough - see my sig - cough*