or Connect

Posts by Morgan

Selling my 1963 Vespa GS160, which was professionally restored in 2008 and updated with a 2007 P200 engine. This is a great scoot! See my craigslist ad here: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/4984003828.html
Beautiful grey Prince of Wales check with blue accent by Saint Andrews for Barney's. Classically proportioned 2 button cut with nice 3.5" lapels, fully canvassed with a gorgeous roll and fully functional sleeve buttons. The trousers are double-pleated but not baggy; they fit slim and the only difference I've noticed is that they're way more comfortable to move and sit in than my flat-front trousers. I wear a j.crew 38R with 32 waist trousers hemmed to 30" and this fits...
Gently used Boglioli Dover blazer, purchased new at Barneys for $1200, with tags and extra button. This jacket has not been altered in any way. I've worn it carefully and want to keep it, but it's just too slim for me, as you can see in the photo where it pulls a bit at the button. Price includes shipping within USA from Los Angeles. - Unstructured & unlined (except for sleeves, which are lined with what appears to be cupro) - Beautiful shoulders - 3-roll-2 buttons - 3...
Does anyone else own the oxblood red RRL slim fit jeans from a couple years ago? If so, have yours faded at all? I've been unable to develop the slightest hint of whiskering. Must be a very durable dye.
Thanks blue collar, they're actually Pure Blue Japan.
Alden for j.crew snuff suede Indy:
j.crewed out [[SPOILER]]
Not Epaulet, but these are my one-wash Pure Blue Japan jeans and they faded just fine.
Quick family photo. Couldn't get the white balance quite right though - the bottom photo, which shows the penny loafer when new, is more accurate color.
I can't post a photo right now but I can state that a 5+ year old whiskey longwing is indistinguishable from a 2-3 year old ravello wingtip boot.