or Connect

Posts by Xenos

Tempted to quote the picture again, but CesarC, that jacket is awesome! As is the entire kit. Very nice.
As did I. Curious to know where this falls among other brands.
SOLD!! Thanks!!
GM-H, nice haul! Those St. Andrews look very recent. And very nice. Ridiculous stuff. Wow.
ISAIA Shirt in beautiful pale yellow!! Semi-spread collar!! Made in Italy! Thick MOP buttons!! Size 17 but please check measurements below. No holes, stains or tears. PRICE DROP!! $48 shipped CONUS!! - - > $40 - - > $35 (Sorry, no international shipping.) Thanks!! Measurements: Collar button to hole: 17" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 20" Pit-to-pit: 25.5" Sleeve: 25" Bottom of collar to hem: 33"
RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL Shirt in beautiful blue!! With spread collar and French cuffs!! Made in Italy! Thick MOP buttons!! Size 16.5 but please check measurements below. No holes, stains or tears. PRICE DROP!! $40 shipped CONUS!! - - > $35 (Sorry, no international shipping.) Thanks!! Measurements: Collar button to hole: 16.5" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 19" Pit-to-pit: 23" Sleeve (measured when cuffed): 26.5" Bottom of collar to hem: 33.25"
ChetBakerSings, that tweed polo coat? Wow. If only I were three sizes bigger. That is a very nice piece.
+1. I have some pieces there now. Exceptional work. Prior damage becomes invisible.
SOLD!! Thanks!!
And a few more items:Zegna blue wool suit; double-vented; size 46R(US) [[SPOILER]] Caruso for Barneys wool/linen SC; double-vented; surgeon's cuffs; size 42L [[SPOILER]] And I'm assuming all the below are SCs and not orphans as the details, e.g., patch pockets lend themselves more to the former than the latter. Also, scoured the store for pants and none were to be found.Borrelli navy SC; double-vented; surgeon's cuffs; size 40R [[SPOILER]] Kiton navy SC; double-vented;...