or Connect

Posts by Xenos

Some items of my recent excursions:Sport CoatsZegna 15MilMil15 blue plaid wool SC; double-vented; sz 50R (US): [[SPOILER]] St. Andrews checked wool SC; double-vented; sz. 46R (US): [[SPOILER]] Carroll & Co. plaid wool SC; single-vented; sz 40R [[SPOILER]] ShirtsTruzzi x3, RLBL; size 15Loro Piana, Pink, H Hilfiger x2TiesHermes [[SPOILER]] Paul Smith (cashmere), Prada, Hawes & Curtis [[SPOILER]] Battistoni, Isaia (7-fold), Wilkes-Bashford [[SPOILER]] ShoesBB Peal, made in...
DP
^^^ I've got an orphaned pinstriped suit jacket with that blue script label. Horn buttons, double-vented, high quality, made in USA. It's my understanding this label was the precursor to RLPL.
Anderson & Sheppard corduroy suits! Wow. Sick.
Great jacket! Nice pattern!
SOLD!! Thanks!!
Not the Dior you're looking for but not necessarily fake either. Check the tags. Manufactured in Argentina? Dior has licensed the brand in South America. Those clothes have the silver "Dior" label but "CD" on the lining. Quality is decent but this is not the "true" Dior of current vintage or the Hedi Slimane era.
Not the Dior you're looking for but not necessarily fake either. Check the tags. Manufactured in Argentina? Dior has licensed the brand in South America. Those clothes have the silver "Dior" label but "CD" on the lining. Quality is decent but this is not the "true" Dior of current vintage or the Hedi Slimane era.
Love this book. Got it for Christmas last year. Great pics and a lot of detailed history of Savile Row.
SOLD!! THANKS!