or Connect

Posts by Xenos

For Sale: A Z ZEGNA angora, wool, cashgora sport coat!!! Leather collar!! (See pics!!) Size 44R!! Two button!! Double-vented!! Wool is a nice medium weight with a very soft feel!! Awesome jacket!! $195 -> $165 -> $150!! -> $135!! -> $125!! OBO, includes shipping CONUS!! PRICE DROP!! Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 23" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 19.5" Sleeve: 26.5"; 2" to let out Top of collar to bottom hem: 33" (Bottom of collar to bottom hem:...
SOLD!! Thanks!!
For Sale: A RALPH LAUREN BLACK LABEL navy wool sport coat!!! Made in Italy!! Size 42L!! Two button!! Double-vented!! Wool is a nice light-medium weight!! This is the very stylish "Anthony" model!! One of RLBL's finest!! $225 OBO, includes shipping CONUS!! Measurements: Pit-to-pit: 21.75" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 18.25" Sleeve: 26.5" Top of collar to bottom hem: 33.25" (Bottom of collar to bottom hem: 31.5") Thanks for looking!!
Couldn't find this one in the thread. It's on a Ferragamo SC, if that helps. Any ideas?
Ok, I think you may be right. How about commando sole as the only requirement? If anyone has any in size 10, I'm here!
Thank you!Now on to the hunt for full eyelet, commando sole cordovan Indys!
Thinking about investing in some shell Indys. Are they that difficult to come by? Is it generally accepted that the Trubalance last runs a half-size larger so I should order down? I suppose there's never a discount available on these, right?
Great ties!! All skinny!! Very fashionable!! Some of the best designers around!! Available for a fraction of retail!!Paul Smith purple repp stripe!! Silk and cotton!! Great condition!! 2.25" x 58"!! SOLD! [[SPOILER]] Prada seafoam silk tie!! Great condition!! 2" x 61"!! $40!! -> $35!! [[SPOILER]] Jil Sander plaid!! Good condition!! 2.25" x. 57.5"!! $28!! [[SPOILER]] (Please note interior of rear blade needs restitching. Does not affect wearbility.)
For saleStefano Ricci ties: $45 -> $35! -> $30Charvet tie: $70 SOLD! Thanks!Tom Ford: $90 -> $80!All prices include shipping CONUS!Tom Ford, purple houndstooth! Beautiful! Rare! Luxurious, thick silk! Excellent condition!! 61" x 3.75"SOLD! [[SPOILER]] Tom Ford, red patterned!! Very unique!! Beautiful!! Excellent condition!! 61" x 3.75" [[SPOILER]] Stefano Ricci, deep red with rare, unique pattern!! Beautiful! Very good condition!! 60" x 4" [[SPOILER]]...
shiny, nice haul! Like that RLPL. Two pairs of Lobbs in a matter of days? I've got to go out for the hat trick.