or Connect

Posts by Xenos

Thank you!Now on to the hunt for full eyelet, commando sole cordovan Indys!
Thinking about investing in some shell Indys. Are they that difficult to come by? Is it generally accepted that the Trubalance last runs a half-size larger so I should order down? I suppose there's never a discount available on these, right?
Looks good, guys! Really liking the zoom feature!
Great ties!! All skinny!! Very fashionable!! Some of the best designers around!! Available for a fraction of retail!!Paul Smith purple repp stripe!! Silk and cotton!! Great condition!! 2.25" x 58"!! SOLD! [[SPOILER]] Prada seafoam silk tie!! Great condition!! 2" x 61"!! $40!! -> $35!! [[SPOILER]] Jil Sander plaid!! Good condition!! 2.25" x. 57.5"!! $28!! [[SPOILER]] (Please note interior of rear blade needs restitching. Does not affect wearbility.)
For saleStefano Ricci ties: $45 -> $35! -> $30Charvet tie: $70 SOLD! Thanks!Tom Ford: $90 -> $80!All prices include shipping CONUS!Tom Ford, purple houndstooth! Beautiful! Rare! Luxurious, thick silk! Excellent condition!! 61" x 3.75"SOLD! [[SPOILER]] Tom Ford, red patterned!! Very unique!! Beautiful!! Excellent condition!! 61" x 3.75" [[SPOILER]] Stefano Ricci, deep red with rare, unique pattern!! Beautiful! Very good condition!! 60" x 4" [[SPOILER]]...
Wow! This is a really cool, interesting venture! I wish you all the best! Awesome!
shiny, nice haul! Like that RLPL. Two pairs of Lobbs in a matter of days? I've got to go out for the hat trick.
Cotton Dockers, did you see the wool grey chalk stripe? That one was nice, soft and big. chiron, why do you think that's fake? Looks legit to me.
Some pants:Borrelli, No tag, Tom Ford [[SPOILER]] Dries van Noten (very wide legged), soft cotton; Hertling; linen RLPL NWT [[SPOILER]] River (possibly by Incotex), Barba, Armani [[SPOILER]] Jil Sander (blue velvet), Phergus, PRL by Corneliani navy cords [[SPOILER]] Simon Miller jeans [[SPOILER]] Fratelli Rossetti wholecuts [[SPOILER]]
(Cont.)Sartorio del Borgo (anyone ever heard of this label?) linen SC, dual vents; 40R [[SPOILER]] RLBL linen SC, dual vents; 42 [[SPOILER]] Willis & Geiger SC, dual vents, surgeon's cuffs; 42 [[SPOILER]] RL by Corneliani orphan; silk and cashmere; 42L [[SPOILER]] Armani by Vestimenta suit; dual vents; 40R [[SPOILER]] Canali silk and wool SC, dual vents, 40R [[SPOILER]] Luca Venturini cotton SC, 40L [[SPOILER]] Brioni SC [[SPOILER]] Engineered Garments wool jacket...